“Join them!”

Cracow Free Tours Krakow
Ranked #5 of 261 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: The OLD TOWN Free Tour - 10.30 and 2 pm every day.The JEWISH QUARTER Free Tour - 10.45 and 2 pm every day. CASCO ANTIGUO tour gratis - 10.30 y 14.00 cada dia, BARRIO JUDIO tour gratis - 10.45 y 14.00 cada dia, SECRETOS DE CRACOVIA POR LA NOCHE - 19.00. CITTA VECCHIA - 10.30, QUARTIERE EBRAICO - 14.00. For more free tours please, check our website. We also can arrange a private tour for you with our guide. All tours start in front of St. Mary's (Mariacki) Church at the Main Market Square. Look for our RED UMBRELLA with the DRAGON.Full of knowledge entertaining walks about history, architecture and people of Krakow with licensed local guides. Come to the meeting place and join us. We work all year round in every weather.
Hamburg, Germany
“Join them!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I joined two tours and both were great! The Old Town was full of interesting facts and funny stories about the life of the people in the past, the Jewish Quarter and the Ghetto was more emotional and moving. Each tour lasted about 2 hours and the pace was also good so I think it's really the best way to get to know Krakow. I enjoyed my visit very much, it's a great city!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cork Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Walking tour”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Did the 2 tours on one day and although I was a wee bit tired it was certainly well worth it and very informative

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went on both of the tours and thought they were fantastic. The guide Ela was really great. She knows so much about the city and was able to answer all the questions posed to her. I had tried wandering around the city on my own the day before and while I saw a lot of the sites, I didn't get to learn their significance.

I preferred the Jewish Quarter tour so if you have to do one then I suggest you go with that.

Munich, Germany
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 222 helpful votes
“Very informative”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We did both walking tours offered by Cracow Free Walking Tours. There is another company or group of guides who do free walking tours too but we only choose this one because it fit our schedule a little better.

Our guide for both tours was Ella. She talked almost non-stop from beginning to end. Amazing! I like walking tours cos you do learn some interesting things from a guide which you don't get reading a guide book.

Highly recommended.

Adelaide
“Excellent tour, well worth doing”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The tour, led by ellie, was excellent. The jewish quarter and WW2 areas are fascinating and the length of time of the tour is ideal. You must do this in krakow!