2,464 results
All reviews the club lounge wawel castle olive restaurant rooftop bar vodka bar old town vistula river main restaurant deluxe room breakfast buffet is the main square excellent hotel minute walk beautiful city town square salt mines jewish quarter
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights. Walking distance to the main square. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff but lacking a few little bits to be 5 star. Missing towels, no toilet rolls at all one day.
Restaurant for evening meal was excellent.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Vonevo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am more than happy that you found our location convenient and useful. It is great to know that you liked our culinary offer including our lovely Breakfast Buffet and the food offered in one of our restaurants. I am pleased to learn that our staff seemed friendly and made a good impression on you.

At the same time, I am sorry to hear that the hotel fell short of your expectations in some areas. Please accept my sincere apologies if there were any missing towels and toilet rolls in your guestroom. Please be informed that guests can always notify such issues and our team is always happy to provide them with anything needed.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future to restore your trust in Sheraton Grand Krakow. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via gsc.krakow@sheraton.com when planning your next trip to Krakow, I will be delighted to assist you personally to make sure that your stay is perfect in every way.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

Spent four nights here. Friendly staff, nice rooms, great location. Laundry service was above expectations. Really friendly people. Gym is better than most places and I belive there is a small pool next door. Will come back.

Dear Espen,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at Sheraton Grand Krakow. I am more than happy to know that you spent a great time in our hotel.

It is a pleasure to learn that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you liked our professional laundry service. I am delighted that you also enjoyed our comfortable guestrooms and that our central location appeared attractive.

Lastly, I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the Sheraton Fitness and its well-equipped gym.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back at the earliest opportunity.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights here, and everything about this hotel met or exceeded our expectations. It was only a 3.5 km Uber ride from the train station (~$4 usd). It is close to everything within the old town, as well as very near the Jewish Quarter and other areas of interest outside of the wall. We consistently had excellent recommendations on dining establishments by the extra friendly and helpful staff. Our departure was on a 10:30 pm train, and the hotel allowed a late check out as well as held our bags and offered use of the fitness facilities to freshen up before we left. Highly recommend staying here when visiting Krakow.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Noncy,

Thank you for sharing your lovely opinion. I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. It is splendid that you liked our convenient location and that you found it useful.

I am also delighted to hear that our staff seemed extra friendly and helpful and that they made you feel good and relaxed.

Your positive feedback has been shared with our team and is very much appreciated. Feel invited for another memorable stay when visiting Krakow in the future!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly fine but they do claim to be 5 star and in my opinion and our experience it isn’t.

Let me start off by saying that this is all minor stuff and having visited Auschwitz is just not important in the grand scheme of life but I am writing a review so others can make an informed choice.

Check in was pleasant and room quite nice but a bit dusty and some of it older than other bits in the room.

Location was excellent and wifi fast. Service was quite good.

It lets itself down with regards to 5 star with always having to ask for things....second bathrobe had to be asked for and it looked old and had holes in it. Water had to be asked for as did anything else other than basics which is not really what you expect from 5 star.

Food in lobby bar and sports bar was very good as was service.

I would probably try somewhere else if returning to Krakow but would recommend if a reasonable price.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank CD323
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your review. First of all, it is good to know that you found our team professional and friendly, including the Front Office team as well as our restaurant service. I am also pleased to hear that our central location was to your liking and that you found the hotel WiFi to be quick and seamlessly working. It is also great that the food at our lobby bar and SomePlace Else Bar seemed very good and that you enjoyed your time there.

At the same time, I am sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations in some areas. Please let me kindly inform that guestroom amenities may vary depending on guestroom category, but our guests are always invited to inform our Guest Service Center about any additional needs or preferences. I am also very sorry if the bathrobe that you got did not look good and please let me assure that your comment has been already shared with our team to follow up.

I do hope that this will not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via gsc.krakow@sheraton.com when planning your next trip to Krakow, I will be pleased to assist you personally to ensure that your future stay is perfect in every way.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I along with our teenage daughter stopped at this hotel in March 2019 for three days, we found the hotel staff friendly and helpful and the bedrooms spacious and clean with everything you need for a short break. Breakfast was offered on arrival at a discounted rate for our stay to which we accepted and what can I say a great breakfast everything you could wish for, hot and cold fayre served and fresh eggs cooked to order, if you wished prosseco for breakfast it was available all served in a large atrium area with natural light flooding the whole area. Guide books and a map of the city are provided on arrival and help with directions and taxis offered. The fifth floor has a rooftop terrace bar complete with bi-fold doors with fantastic views of the river and Wawel castle just 200 yds away a great way to relax after a busy day sightseeing in the city. A great hotel fantastic service and superb location for visiting the castle and city, if I am fortunate to visit Krakow again the hotel would be a must.

Room tip: Ask for a room with views over the river.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and had a wonderful time in Krakow. It is good to know that our staff met your expectations fully and that you found our guestrooms clean and spacious. I am also delighted that our Breakfast Offer was satisfying and I hope that it contributed to the better start of each day. Thank you for mentioning also our Roof Top Terrace indeed offering unique views towards our lovely surroundings.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back when an opportunity arises.