2,476 results
All reviews the club lounge wawel castle olive restaurant rooftop bar vodka bar old town vistula river main restaurant deluxe room breakfast buffet is the main square excellent hotel minute walk beautiful city town square salt mines jewish quarter
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights here, and everything about this hotel met or exceeded our expectations. It was only a 3.5 km Uber ride from the train station (~$4 usd). It is close to everything within the old town, as well as very near the Jewish Quarter and other areas of interest outside of the wall. We consistently had excellent recommendations on dining establishments by the extra friendly and helpful staff. Our departure was on a 10:30 pm train, and the hotel allowed a late check out as well as held our bags and offered use of the fitness facilities to freshen up before we left. Highly recommend staying here when visiting Krakow.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Noncy,

Thank you for sharing your lovely opinion. I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. It is splendid that you liked our convenient location and that you found it useful.

I am also delighted to hear that our staff seemed extra friendly and helpful and that they made you feel good and relaxed.

Your positive feedback has been shared with our team and is very much appreciated. Feel invited for another memorable stay when visiting Krakow in the future!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly fine but they do claim to be 5 star and in my opinion and our experience it isn’t.

Let me start off by saying that this is all minor stuff and having visited Auschwitz is just not important in the grand scheme of life but I am writing a review so others can make an informed choice.

Check in was pleasant and room quite nice but a bit dusty and some of it older than other bits in the room.

Location was excellent and wifi fast. Service was quite good.

It lets itself down with regards to 5 star with always having to ask for things....second bathrobe had to be asked for and it looked old and had holes in it. Water had to be asked for as did anything else other than basics which is not really what you expect from 5 star.

Food in lobby bar and sports bar was very good as was service.

I would probably try somewhere else if returning to Krakow but would recommend if a reasonable price.

1  Thank CD323
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your review. First of all, it is good to know that you found our team professional and friendly, including the Front Office team as well as our restaurant service. I am also pleased to hear that our central location was to your liking and that you found the hotel WiFi to be quick and seamlessly working. It is also great that the food at our lobby bar and SomePlace Else Bar seemed very good and that you enjoyed your time there.

At the same time, I am sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations in some areas. Please let me kindly inform that guestroom amenities may vary depending on guestroom category, but our guests are always invited to inform our Guest Service Center about any additional needs or preferences. I am also very sorry if the bathrobe that you got did not look good and please let me assure that your comment has been already shared with our team to follow up.

I do hope that this will not deter you from visiting us in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via gsc.krakow@sheraton.com when planning your next trip to Krakow, I will be pleased to assist you personally to ensure that your future stay is perfect in every way.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I along with our teenage daughter stopped at this hotel in March 2019 for three days, we found the hotel staff friendly and helpful and the bedrooms spacious and clean with everything you need for a short break. Breakfast was offered on arrival at a discounted rate for our stay to which we accepted and what can I say a great breakfast everything you could wish for, hot and cold fayre served and fresh eggs cooked to order, if you wished prosseco for breakfast it was available all served in a large atrium area with natural light flooding the whole area. Guide books and a map of the city are provided on arrival and help with directions and taxis offered. The fifth floor has a rooftop terrace bar complete with bi-fold doors with fantastic views of the river and Wawel castle just 200 yds away a great way to relax after a busy day sightseeing in the city. A great hotel fantastic service and superb location for visiting the castle and city, if I am fortunate to visit Krakow again the hotel would be a must.

Room tip: Ask for a room with views over the river.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and had a wonderful time in Krakow. It is good to know that our staff met your expectations fully and that you found our guestrooms clean and spacious. I am also delighted that our Breakfast Offer was satisfying and I hope that it contributed to the better start of each day. Thank you for mentioning also our Roof Top Terrace indeed offering unique views towards our lovely surroundings.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back when an opportunity arises.

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for a long weekend. I can’t praise this hotel enough. The staff were warm and welcoming and went the extra mile with questions I had and when the planned visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau went wrong they were quickly on the phone to resolve the matter with the local provider.

The breakfast is wonderful and I miss the sausages already! The bar and sports bar are also good and although more expensive than the centre not so much as to stop you drinking in them.

The rooms are large and comfortable, the beds are equally impressive.

I would gladly stay here again and have recommended it to some friends who are visiting Krakow later this year.

1  Thank easterb2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing some words regarding your recent stay in Krakow and at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that it made such a good impression on you! It is splendid that our staff seemed friendly and welcoming and that they were helpful and at your disposal.

It is also fantastic that you enjoyed our delicious Breakfast Buffet and had a chance to visit SomePlace Else Bar which you found good! Happy to hear that you liked our comfortable & spacious guestrooms including especially our wonderful branded Sheraton Signature beds.

Pleasure to hear that you will be back again. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back at the earliest opportunity!

Reviewed March 23, 2019

I stayed alone for a few nights Krakow.

Check-in was really quick and the staff were very friendly. They gave me a map and a booklet with recommendations while visiting. I was very lucky to be upgraded to one of the rooms which looked out over the lake and Wawel Castle.

The hotel is very well placed, with Wawel castle one a couple of minutes away and the majority of other stuff in walking distance.

With the rooms having being refurbished recently, they were really nice. Modern and very clean, the same with the bathroom.

Breakfast was served in what feels like an atrium which is pretty cool. There was a large selection to choose from including fruits, juices, cold meats etc. Service was great at breakfast, staff were very quick and ready with any requests.

Overall a really nice hotel which cannot be beaten on location/service in the area. I will definitely visit again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Karl,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Krakow. It is splendid that you found the hotel conveniently located, with exceptional service and offering delicious food. It is fantastic that our extensive Breakfast Buffet was to your liking!

Thank you for mentioning also our central location which is indeed one of the hotel's greatest assets!

We will be happy to welcome you back at the earliest opportunity!