Hotel Wentzl(Krakow)
$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$109
  • Restaurant
$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Bracka 6(Krakow)
Grand Hotel(Krakow)
$189
$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hotel Santi(Krakow)
$119
$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$131
2,288 results
All reviewsthe club loungewawel castleolive restaurantrooftop barvodka barold townvistula rivermain restaurantthe main squaredeluxe roombreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelminute walkfree internettown squarebeautiful citysalt mines
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This hotel is central and is well appointed with excellent rooms and suites maintained to a high standard
We had a plumbing issue in our room which was addressed with complimentary access to the Club Lounge with food & drinks Free for 5 days. While Management was slow to address issue in the beginning and too much time lost making enquiries and trying to follow up;, the final result was very satisfactory and much appreciated beyond expectation
Can highly recommend ommend this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for corner room as quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne B
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear that your recent stay resulted in a positive hotel experience.

It is nice of you to mention our central location since we are indeed situated in the very heart of Krakow, surrounded by the city’s famous landmarks. I am pleased to hear that our hotel turned out to be a good choice, offering you excellent accommodation as well as the opportunity to relax completely during your stay.

At the same time, I am sorry to hear that you encountered a plumbing issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the time taken to fully resolve the matter. At the same time, it is good to know that the final result was to your satisfaction and that our goodwill gesture was warmly received and appreciated resulting in a positive experience. I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations so you would recommend our hotel.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soonest whenever the opportunity arises,

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The rooms and facilities were very nice - and the customer service was above and beyond. One of the young women at the front desk recommended and booked restaurants for us for 3 nights - all exceptional - even when we waited too late on a Saturday.
Nice beds, great location, good gym.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing some words referring to your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, mentioning some of our biggest assets. First of all, I am pleased to hear that you found our service to be excellent. Our team goes the extra mile to provide our guests with excellent hotel experiences and I am happy that this was your experience. It is also great that one of our team members helped you to organize great dining experiences resulting in enjoyable evenings!

Good to know that you liked our guestrooms, having a chance to explore the Sheraton Signature Bed Experience which undoubtedly enhances the hotel guestroom experience and overall stay. What is more, it is splendid that you liked our facilities including our Sheraton Fitness.

Nice of you to mention also our central location which I am sure turned out to be helpful whilst exploring the city. Guests tend to praise our location since we are indeed situated at the very heart of the city, close to its famous landmarks.

We are looking forward to see you again whenever your travels will bring you back to Krakow,

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. This hotel is well located between the castle and old town, both within walking distance. The rooms here are very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is buffet style, with a chef available to take your request. Would recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing some words referring to your recent visit. I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you rate our hotel as outstanding! Nice of you to mention our convenient location, right next to Wawel Castle and Vistula Boulevards, close to the city center as well as Krakow’s main landmarks.

I am pleased to hear that you found our guestrooms to be comfortable and spacious. It is also good to know that you enjoyed our wide Breakfast Buffet with live cooking stations where chefs prepare delicious meals according to guests’ preferences. Our vast buffet breakfast is indeed highly appreciated by all our guests, glad that you also enjoyed our offer.

I am delighted to hear that we met your expectations and we will be happy to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights. Renovated Deluxe room are great, loved the new design. We had room at the end of the hall so it was very quiet. The bed was absolutely comfortable. I know they should be the same in every Sheraton, but here we felt like in heaven. Breakfast is definitely you should pay for - wide selection of everything (I have to mention feta cheese which was seriously very tasty).
Staff is friendly and helpful with everything.
We will be happily back again.

Room Tip: great view from the rooftop terrace, rooms at the end of the hall are very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such lovely words about your recent visit at Sheraton Grand Krakow. I am pleased to hear that you found our guestrooms to be comfortable and nicely furnished. It is also splendid that you liked and appreciated our Sheraton Signature Bed Experience, having a chance to rest completely.

Nice of you to mention our vast Buffet Breakfast with its variety of flavours and offers including a live cooking station. Great that you recommend our breakfast since many of our guests do highlight our breakfast for its quality and offering. Great that you had a good start to the day with our breakfast!

It is also a pleasure to receive positive feedback about our team. I am pleased to hear that they appeared helpful and friendly, making your stay flawless. We will be happy to welcome you back soonest.

Feel invited for another memorable stay,

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

My main warning: if you are sensitive to noise, this is not the hotel for you.

The rooms in this hotel are all built around a huge open space, in which there are the hotels’ restaurant and bar.

All the noise from the dining guests below go up, so you constantly hear in your room the sound of cutlery clicking, laughter and from 19:00-22:00 the piano entertaining the guests. The noise is not loud and many are not bothered by it. But for some, like me, it is unbearable.

Also the hotel’s reaction to my complaint was disappointing. They did not have more quiet rooms in my level (club room) and they refused to upgrade me. So I was downgraded to a regular room- having to remind them at check out to bill me accordingly...

Besides that- the location is very good, the food is fine as well. Not a bad choice if you are not highly sensitive to noise like me.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
SheratonGrandKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Yaniv,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not fully satisfying and that you feel disappointed especially highlighting noise disturbances. You are right in pointing out our spacious and bright Atrium Lobby as this is a key feature of our hotel. Our guests tends to appreciate the open space and this interesting design. It is indeed rare that guests mention the noise so strongly, to the extent that it would detract them from choosing to stay with us. The evenings with the soft piano music are intended to entertain our guests, offering a more leisurely and relaxing ambience. It is a pity that you found this and the noise to be so unbearable.

What is more, I am sorry to hear that the room exchange turned out to be disappointing. Your note has been shared with our Front Office Manager to follow up that matter. I can assure you that we always go the extra mile to provide our guests with the best travel experiences and it is disappointing to see that this was not your experience on this occasion.

Since you have enjoyed our location and found our culinary offering to be good, then I hope we will have another opportunity to win back your trust. Please do not hesitate to contact me via gsc.krakow@sheraton.com whenever you decide to visit us again in the future, so I can assist you and ensure your next stay is perfect in every way.