2,363 results
All reviews the club lounge wawel castle olive restaurant rooftop bar vodka bar old town vistula river main restaurant deluxe room the main square excellent hotel breakfast buffet is minute walk town square beautiful city salt mines would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Cannot fault this hotel! comfy beds, cosy rooms, nice bar, delicious breakfasts and very professional and friendly staff.

It is in an ideal position for excursions because the coach park/pick up point is just across the road from the hotel.
would defintly stay here again if we came back to krakow.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
sheratonKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing the positive feedback.
I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and we keep our fingers crossed to have the opportunity to welcome you at Sheraton Krakow Hotel again soon.

Kind regards & best wishes for 2013!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spent a great New Year's Eve in the Sheraton Krakow and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The location is perfect. We walked everywhere as all the sights are nearby. The castle is just across the road and the main square is about 10 minutes away. There are plenty of nice bars and restaurants along the way too!
Our room was lovely. Plenty of space, clean and I loved the kettle, tea and coffee! It's definitely a hotel you'd like to spend time in and we looked forward to the pool and sauna in the evenings.
We booked an airport pick up, which was perfect as we didn't have to think about how we would get from the airport to the hotel at night.
We'd highly recommend the Sheraton to anyone thinking of visiting Krakow and hopefully we'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pretty much, I was killing it here. I rolled in and boom, there is underground parking. So what did I do. I parked there. If asteroids would have rained down because God was all hating on us that day guess what? I still look smart for not buying the extra insurance on the rental car. So after flying across the pond, to Vienna, then driving up to Krakow, I had dinner at the restaurant. It was solid. No complaints. Next day I did some touristing. I could walk to everything because this hotel is pretty much situated like it owns Krakow. My server from my first night was my bartender the second night. Kid is a baller. Solid. You'll like him.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Superman_McAwesome
sheratonKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review – so energetic and enthusiastic!

We all appreciate you comments, we are particularly delighted to hear that one of our team members at the bar made your stay even better, hoping you will come back soon to enjoy some more of Sheraton Krakow Hotel.

Regards & best wishes for 2013!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is great hotel in Krakow, very close to castle and centrum. We had room with river view, what was really very beautiful, aslo can see castle from window. Really nice. This hotel has also smoking room, thas was good surprice.
We spend here End year 2012 Party - and that was very good. Food was great high gastronomy, I really like it, mostly very special desserts.
Staff is kindly, friendly and very helpfull. Hotel room are very good cleaned, nice furnitured. The double bed is really big!
I can only say - if comming again to Krakow - this hotel is my choose.
The wellness area is not really wellness - small swimming pool and sauna is separate in man/woman cloakrooms. That is only one small negative in this hotel.

Room Tip: room with river view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Zuzana,

We are grateful for sharing your wonderful feedback with us and TripAdvisor community.

Glad to hear that you have chosen our hotel for the New Year’s Eve celebration and enjoyed the event we organized. Special ‘thank you’ for the lovely comments from our Executive Chef and his Team, who really did their best to create these rich culinary creations.

Our room standard & location are also one of the greatest assets.
Isn’t it amazing to wake up relaxed as sleeping in one of the most comfortable beds - famous Sweet Sleeper Beds®, to open the curtains and admire the unforgettable views of Wawel castle & Wisla river? It already makes your day brighter.
I hope that you will keep your Krakow & Sheraton Krakow Hotel memories with you and look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards & best wishes for 2013!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here for three nights over the New Year period. Hotel has wonderful facilities including complimentary use of the gym, pool and sauna. There are several bars spotted around including a wide selection of Vodka (if that's your thing) and an ajoining sports bar which is very comfortable and does great food too.

The price is very good value for money, we booked a few month in advance and paid around £150 for 3 nights, 2 people which is outstandingly cheap considering what you get.

The concierge facilities were very helpful and made reservations in resturants recommended which were all excellent calls.

We walked everywhere when in Krakow, it is a little over 10 - 15 minutes to the main square, less than 5 mins to Wawel castle which respresents a very good location. The hotel overlooks both the castle and the Wisla River.

I have not a bad work to speak for the Sheraton, Krakow! Enjoy!

Room Tip: Deluxe Room features a view of Wawel castle although I would hesitate to suggest it is worth the extra money - the view we got was mostly of the adjoining building with perhaps 20% the castle. Still can't have it all(!)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple