2,321 results
All reviewsthe club loungewawel castleolive restaurantrooftop barvodka barold townvistula rivermain restaurantthe main squaredeluxe roomexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetminute walktown squarebeautiful citysalt minesjewish quarter
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pretty much, I was killing it here. I rolled in and boom, there is underground parking. So what did I do. I parked there. If asteroids would have rained down because God was all hating on us that day guess what? I still look smart for not buying the extra insurance on the rental car. So after flying across the pond, to Vienna, then driving up to Krakow, I had dinner at the restaurant. It was solid. No complaints. Next day I did some touristing. I could walk to everything because this hotel is pretty much situated like it owns Krakow. My server from my first night was my bartender the second night. Kid is a baller. Solid. You'll like him.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Superman_McAwesome
sheratonKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review – so energetic and enthusiastic!

We all appreciate you comments, we are particularly delighted to hear that one of our team members at the bar made your stay even better, hoping you will come back soon to enjoy some more of Sheraton Krakow Hotel.

Regards & best wishes for 2013!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is great hotel in Krakow, very close to castle and centrum. We had room with river view, what was really very beautiful, aslo can see castle from window. Really nice. This hotel has also smoking room, thas was good surprice.
We spend here End year 2012 Party - and that was very good. Food was great high gastronomy, I really like it, mostly very special desserts.
Staff is kindly, friendly and very helpfull. Hotel room are very good cleaned, nice furnitured. The double bed is really big!
I can only say - if comming again to Krakow - this hotel is my choose.
The wellness area is not really wellness - small swimming pool and sauna is separate in man/woman cloakrooms. That is only one small negative in this hotel.

Room Tip: room with river view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
sheratonKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Zuzana,

We are grateful for sharing your wonderful feedback with us and TripAdvisor community.

Glad to hear that you have chosen our hotel for the New Year’s Eve celebration and enjoyed the event we organized. Special ‘thank you’ for the lovely comments from our Executive Chef and his Team, who really did their best to create these rich culinary creations.

Our room standard & location are also one of the greatest assets.
Isn’t it amazing to wake up relaxed as sleeping in one of the most comfortable beds - famous Sweet Sleeper Beds®, to open the curtains and admire the unforgettable views of Wawel castle & Wisla river? It already makes your day brighter.
I hope that you will keep your Krakow & Sheraton Krakow Hotel memories with you and look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards & best wishes for 2013!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here for three nights over the New Year period. Hotel has wonderful facilities including complimentary use of the gym, pool and sauna. There are several bars spotted around including a wide selection of Vodka (if that's your thing) and an ajoining sports bar which is very comfortable and does great food too.

The price is very good value for money, we booked a few month in advance and paid around £150 for 3 nights, 2 people which is outstandingly cheap considering what you get.

The concierge facilities were very helpful and made reservations in resturants recommended which were all excellent calls.

We walked everywhere when in Krakow, it is a little over 10 - 15 minutes to the main square, less than 5 mins to Wawel castle which respresents a very good location. The hotel overlooks both the castle and the Wisla River.

I have not a bad work to speak for the Sheraton, Krakow! Enjoy!

Room Tip: Deluxe Room features a view of Wawel castle although I would hesitate to suggest it is worth the extra money - the view we got was mostly of the adjoining building with perhaps 20% the castle. Still can't have it all(!)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mac_in_a_sack
Reviewed December 31, 2012

NYE was extraordinarily well organized. Great light show in the big hotel lobby. We shared a table with guests from all over the world. Excellent wine was included, fantastic food. My best NYE experience in Cracow and I'm from here!

• Stayed: December 2012
sheratonKrakow, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

May we thank you for taking the time to share such a positive review on Trip Advisor, it surely is a wonderful message for us to start the New Year with.

Our Sheraton Krakow Hotel team is delighted to hear you enjoyed the event – we hope we will be able to welcome you again in 2013 to celebrate the incoming special moments like the New Year’s Eve.

Thank you once again, best wishes for 2013 – we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We used this hotel as a base for 3 night long weekend break in Krakow. At £110 per night this hotel proved to be the perfect combination of comfort and value. The staff could not have done more to help! Location proved to be ideal with fabulous views of the cathedral and castle and just a 10 minute walk to the hub of the old town. We will return!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed the stay at Sheraton Krakow Hotel.

It will be a pleasure to share your generous review with the team, what a great appreciation and motivator to hear that they ‘could not have done more to help’. Thank you.

Wonderful to read as well that our location was so much to your liking, I have to agree that we are in an extremely convenient part of Krakow - close to the local attractions, which also allows our guests to enjoy the exceptional views on the Wawel Castle and Wisla river from the hotel.

Once again - thank you.
Sheraton Krakow Team wishes you all the best in 2013 & looks forward to welcoming you soon!

Best regards,