“Great fun” 4 of 5 stars

Grotgun Shooting Range
Ranked #7 of 59 Fun & Games in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Shooting Range; Gun experience, Kalashnikov (ak47), Glock, Shotgun and machine gun.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I didn't really know what to expect as I'd never fired a gun before. We booked a mixed shooting package, glock, uzi, AK-47 and 10-gauge if I remember rightly. It was great fun, although I did feel like we were being rushed somewhat. It wasn't that cheap either, but you certainly can't do this back in the UK!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Max_Henchliffe

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun...but”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Fun... but… shooting weapons, many of which have atrocious trigger pulls, from a cramped garden shed, with a wobbly floor (don’t slip on the empty brass underfoot) through safety glasses no one ever bothers to clean, with an “instructor” with few interpersonal skills other than encouraging you to pay more to shoot more (my package couldn’t have lasted more than 15 minutes) doesn’t leave me, coming from a shooting background, with a very good impression. Try another gun range.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jimi G
Perth
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Brilliant way to unwind...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This, for me, was a very slick professionally run operation. We got a taxi from our hotel to the range which is at the side of a hotel. Our instructor was very friendly, spoke excellent English and looked after us really well. We had the mixed package with ak47, "Uzi", block and pump action shot gun, I had so much fun I bought more rounds with a fully automatic AK. Brilliant!! Happily recommend to anyone (shooter or not)

1 Thank Ian M
Biarritz, France
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 247 helpful votes
“Guns, guns, guns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whatever package you choose, I can guarantee you will want to buy more ammo at the end of the session to continue the fun. Even though it is quite expensive I can highly recommend firing the AK47 on full-auto as well as the MP5.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank BiarritzTaxi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Unique Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We have never fired real guns before so this was a completely new experience to us. It is about a 20-25 minute taxi from the main square into the middle of nowhere right at the end of the twierdz hotel. It is sort of indoors but lanes and targets are 18m away outdoors. You are basically inside a glorified shed which has two firing lanes. The booking was by email whilst we were there. The two guys who instruct you are very good. Their English is very good and their humour and clear instruction for complete novices are just as good. The experience for four was over in half an hour! They are very organised. We chose the mid package (£37 each) and it was superb. Shooting four guns (glock pistol, polish Uzi, ak47 and a shotgun) it was a quality experience and a huge adrenalin rush. You can buy extra ammo for use on other guns, but I thought this was expensive as it works out at £1 a bullet! Apparently there is another range in Krakow so a comparison could be made. Would we visit next time we go to Krakow - YES.

Visited September 2013