Buddha Drink and Garden Bar

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LauraJLondon
London
via mobile
Warm atmosphere and a huge choice of cocktails

Reviewed September 26, 2018
Chloe D
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Krakow
from $147.90
More Info
All reviews the main square extensive cocktail list long island iced tea quiet bar nights in a row vodka shots old town square few hours visiting krakow cosy blackcurrant bars erotic
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Really cosy bar. Amazing cocktails and good price considering it’s right off the main square. Would come back for sure

1  Thank 310miaf
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Called in for one and still there the early hours, the menu was so good we ended up having several and a wonderful time was had by all, the tables are really comfy with big lounge chairs upstairs and lots of cushions, really good service too, not pushy but the ladies made them selves available which we liked. they made my sister in law a cocktail not on the menu by googling it, very good service, we will go there again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so firstly if you’re looking for a traditional polish bar then I’d describe this as something you’d get more in central London. It was a nice atmosphere and the drinks we received weren’t watered down in anyway. Lovely bar - we went in for one and stayed for four! Worth a visit for pre / post dinner drinks

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Need to go through alley way to get here but then you have a lovely covered outdoor seating area and also 2 bars. Both very cosy and with very friendly staff. Great selection of cocktails and made correctly. Great value for money in sizes and super chilled out. We went 3 times during our visit just to chill out as so relaxing.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Poor. Watered down cocktails in a place lacking atmosphere. Only went because there were good reviews. Don't be fooled go elsewhere.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner loved this bar from the min we walked in it’s got such a relaxing atmosphere and the cocktails are fantastic I worked my way through the list.
Workers couldn’t do enough for you.
Thanks again and we will Defo be back!

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

The Buddha bar is a must see in Kraków, with a warm atmosphere when you walk in and settle down, I can imagine it would be a nice place to sit and drink Irish coffee on a cold day!
I had a lovely apple mojito and my other half had a Black Russian and he said it was one of the best Black Russians he has tried!
Quite pricey but you get what you pay for and I think they have a happy hour deal?

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Got 2 cocktails at happy hour for 42zl. About 9 quid! Tasted lovely, presented well amongst a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The place has some potential but it was quite empty when we were there. Their mojito's were awfull and shots tasted mostly of water. Waitress looked like she rather be somewhere else.

2  Thank Sunshine805660
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Whilst the coctail list looked impresive and the place was relaxing and friendly we walked away disapointed. We noted that some reviews spoke about coctails being overly strong our experience was quite the opposite. It looked like ours were wattered down. The place was almost deserted which was unusual for this time of the night in the middle of summer. All other places were lively. And its not that we did not like that but clearly we wondered if the quality of the coctails had something to do with the place being almost empty at 21:30. We left after finishing our drinks and went accross to a jazz bar where coctails were exceptiona.
We would also suggest a different choice of music to go with the intended style of the place. I guess the name 'the Buddha bar' and the names of the coctails were chosen for a reason. Somehow Michel Buble, whome I love, did not go very well with 'Namaste'