“Perfect location - totally recommended”

Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow
Ranked #25 of 259 Hotels in Krakow
Portsmouth
“Perfect location - totally recommended”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a fab hotel in a perfect location - the staff were friendly and very helpful. Norbert in particular was so knowledgeable, smiley and full of information.
Breakfast is very impressive - everything taken care of with freshly cooked omelettes and fried eggs on offer in addition to the vast array of other food available.
Room was comfy and we had a lovely view over the park - quiet, very clean and a comfy bed.
Nice touch to have space in the fridge marked for guest's use - don't often see that!! Little extras like an ice machine and electric shoe polisher on the floor was welcome - have no hesitation in completely recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Ours overlooked the park and was lovely!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank toppompey
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear toppompey,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to share your comment with Norbert and our breakfast team.

I am happy that you liked the space in the Minibar

With the very best regards,

Nino D. Rosenlund

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Radisson Blu for 2 nights in a standard room. Everything about our stay was fabulous and the hotel was central for everything Krakow has to offer !!!
We had breakfast every morning and that was excellent too. We will be returning to the Radisson Blu in Krakow and will be recommending it to all our friends.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Donnagee,

Thank you for your review!

I was very happy to hear that you had a good stay with us and that you would recommend our Hotel.
Hope to welcome you again during your next visit to Krakow.

N. Ireland
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just home from a very enjoyable stay at Radisson Blu, I found the hotel very comfortable and in a great location just a few minutes walk to the main square. The bedroom and bathroom were both a good size, and provided everything we needed for a pleasant stay. The breakfast was buffet style with omelettes cooked to order washed down with bubbly! we should have used the fitness centre but too lazy. staff very good , this is a great hotel for a visit to Krakow.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ADW55
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear ADW55,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor

I am happy to hear that you had a good stay with us

Hope to welcome you again during your next visit to Krakow.

Your Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow Team

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed this hotel for a business trip to Krakow.
Price was very reasonable for 2 stays with breakfast.
Room was quite big for a man to stay, nice shower rooms, fast WiFi as well.

I will definitely come back to use this hotel for my business as well as for private, if I have any chance of visiting Krakow in the near future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear DerekK923,

I would like to thank you for your time and your comment on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay.

I hope your travel plans will soon take you back to Krakow.

See you soon again in the Radisson Blu Hotel

With best regards from the team

Oldham, England
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was a superb hotel. You know what you are getting with Radisson and this provided all that and more.

The hotel is positioned perfectly, a five minute walk from the old town market square. Even though there was quite heavy snow while we were there it was a very easy walk into town both day and night. It will also not be as noisy as the old town hotels in the height of the season.

The room was spacious and a modern, typical Radisson design.

I liked some of the little extras such as a free drink each at the bar while we were there. I had a voucher for a beer and assumed I would be given a small beer but far from it. I also thought it was a great touch to leave space in the minibar with a note to say that was for guests to store their own drinks. So many hotels these days are all about selling. They wouldn't dream of leaving space for your own drinks because they would be too anxious to sell their own at ridiculous prices. There was free internet too which should be a given these days but it isn't always.

All the staff were very helpful. I couldn't have asked for any more.

On this trip we stayed at too hotels, this one and the Hotel Bristol in Warsaw which is described as the best hotel in Poland. To be honest, I think I preferred the Radisson.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MAW-Oldham,

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure reading it and I am happy that we made your stay special.

Thank you for the the wonderful compliment

edinburgh
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband stays at the radisson every week for buisness, whilst he is working in Krakow, I have just returned form my 21st visit to the hotel, and I will be back at the hotel next week.
the hotel is in a superb locaction, walking distance very easy to the main square.
Staff are very helpfull, and as mentioned in my title, Norbert who works on concierge, simply gives the best service he actually makes the hotel, and I feel he should be upgraded to a managerial possition, as I have not recieved better service from anyone in any hotel anywhere in the world!
the rooms are nice, very large, we always have a buisness class room, as my husband is a concierge class member of club carlson.
Breakfast buffet is very good, with plenty of choice, and again very friendly staff.
Negatives
None realy, but the only thing I would like to see is prehaps some sort of executive lounge for concierge club members, like they have at the shereton, with complimentry drinks and snacks, as i feel when you are pratically living in the hotel, this would be a nice feature!
and secondly the TVs need updating, a flat screen tv would be much better and with some more english chanels.
Also I ould love to have a cooking lesson with the chef, but everytime i ask for this it is not available, as it is only done for groups.
I have visisted all the other hotels in krakow, and for the price and location, I would higly reccomend the Radisson Blu.

Room Tip: upgrade to a buisness class room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank aladacoop
Dear aladacoop,

It is a pleasure having you as a guest in our hotel.

I would like to thank you for taking a moment of your time and sharing the experience you have.

Thank you for the excellent comment about Norbert.

We are planing to start change the Tv's sets this year.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

bournemouth
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a very nice business hotel ideally situated in the heart of Krakow, it's not really a tourist hotel in the sense that it lacks that real soul. Everything you'll find here is good, none excellent or unique. I sound picky and don't mean to be, but if you're looking for rustic charm then look elsewhere, if you want a 'does what it says on the tin' hotel then this is perfect.

The staff were all polite and helpful and as I said the position for access to the town was excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Radisson_Blu_Krakow, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Krakow, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear iron0710,

I would like to thank you for your time to leave a comment on Trip Advisor.

I was happy to read that you liked our locatioin

With the very best regards,