We have just returned from our long weekend in Krakow. Initially we booked the Cambridge apartment (sleeps 9) for 5 of us because there was very little else available to us.
After one night, I asked for us to be moved because the noise from the bar below kept us awake until 3am!
Sodispar were excellent. Within half an hour we had seen two separate apartments (zurich and Geneva) both were better appointed and although it split our family up, it proved a better arangement for us. Thank you Sodispar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow