We stayed in a Sodispar apartment, just off the King's Way, a few weeks ago. I can 100% recommend Sodispar, as they provide excellent service along with their cheap apartment. The apartment was clean, secure, fully equipped, with good Wi-Fi and TV service, and less than two minutes from the Rynek. The apartment had everything you could ever require, and the kitchen was better equipped than my kitchen at home.
The company answered emails very quickly and provided all the information that you could ever require.
I can also recommend the taxi service offered by the company as reliable and cheap.
I would recommend them 100%!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow