We stayed at the Sodispar apartment Parma with family while visiting family in Krakow.
The folks at Sodispar are fantastic, they took out flight information and they had a driver waiting for us when we arrived, even though our flight was late. During the ride to the office to pay for our Apartment, the driver gave us tips and advice on where to go, how to get places and where to eat. He was fantastic.
The Parma apartment is 3 very high stories up, I'm figuring around 80 steps, so be aware if you are out of shape. The apartment is cozy, it has an entry hall, good size bathroom with Shower, wash machine, blow dryer and sink. The shower is a hand held, which was a bit off putting for me, but it did the job.
There is a cute kitchen that can serve as an extra bedroom as there is a pullout couch in there. The kitchen had coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, stove, sink, pots, plates, silverware, glasses, etc. Everything you could use to make meals while staying in Krakow.
The living room also serves as a bedroom with a futon and a couch, with a coffee table and TV. The apartment had good wireless internet, enough to use Skype to contact home. Satellite TV was not good for us, as there were only 3 English channels that featured news from china, the UK and shopping. We ended up watching TV on a laptop for late evening.
The bedroom had 2 full beds and a wardrobe.
The apartment was a bit warm, while we were there, and we could not find how to adjust, but considering we were out walking in frigid temperatures, it was welcome.
We did have an issue with the wash machine not working, and Sodispar had it fixed the same day. Fantastic.
Location was excellent as well, Restaurants steps away form the doorstep of our building, and the old Krakow Market Square a block away.
Sodispar was also fantastic getting us back. They were timely and very friendly with getting us back to the airport.
Sodispar is a great deal for those who aren't afraid to take care of themselves. It's not a hotel with everyday cleaning, but we didn't need that. We paid a budget price for the room, and brought back food from the square that we had for breakfast and lunch at the apartment.
Would definitely use them again when visiting Krakow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sodispar Krakow apartments have been family owned and managed since 1995.Apartments are situated in the most central areas of the city, next to main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment establishments. This homelike accommodation is a splendid alternative to pricey hotels. Discover a comfortable and affordable way to experience Krakow from an insider’s point of view.All of the flats are fully furnished self-catering apartments with private bathrooms and basic kitchen appliances.Freedom and easiness of independent accommodation comes together with excellent service and professional assistance whenever necessary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sodispar Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sodispar Service Apartments Krakow
- Sodispar Service Apartments Hotel Krakow