- hotel well situated in the Jewish District (walking distance to the majority of Krakow's
- helpfull staff
- spacious & clean room & bathroom
- free wifi (worked also in the room)
- good breakfest
- value for money
Will come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Kazimierz is located in a very center of Cracow - in the heart of Kazimierz district. Wawel Hill with castle and cathedral as well as the Old Town with Main Market Square, Floriańska Gate, Barbican, numerous museums, churches with colorful polychromies, gorgeous stained glass windows, astonishing altars, sculptures, paintings - are just within walking distance. Bernadka pedestrian bridge will guide you to nearby Podgórze district where each place has its unique history. Apart from convenient location we offer 38 comfortable air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Excellent buffet breakfast is included in price. Wi-Fi, safe deposit, luggage room – all this amenities we provide free of charge for our hotel Guests. Hotel Reception Desk is open 24 hours and advice important information about local places of interest – sightseeing, tours, concerts and other arrangements can be made directly at the spot. Hotel also has a car park located nearby – prices are very competitive .The unique atmosphere of Kazimierz attracts with its mystery and originality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kazimierz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kazimierz Hotel Krakow