Ways to Experience Main Market Square
from $17.20
from $17.20
from $22.90
13,453 results
All reviews cloth hall watch the world market square christmas market the horse drawn carriages street entertainers mulled wine lots of restaurants indoor market cloth market every hour lovely atmosphere underground museum old town stalls selling beautiful architecture rynek glowny
Reviewed today via mobile

Brilliant area of Krakow. Really lively with lots of bars and restaurants. The buildings are absolutely spectacular well worth a visit

Reviewed today via mobile

First but definitely not our last visit to Kraków. After one day we fell in love with the place and over the next few days covered almost 35 miles on foot exploring this historical gem. The main square is a vibrant, safe, friendly place. It's surrounded by bars and restraunts and it's also worth a stroll up every street leading away from the square. We particularly liked the area just to the rear of the church towers as we found some amazing restaurants tucked away in the side streets.
We sat around the square both day and night taking in the sights and sounds of this wonderful place and we felt very safe.

Loved it, we'll be back.

Reviewed today

It is a beautiful square and where I found myself on my first night in Krakow. It was a very clear Wednesday night in late October and the area was somewhat magical with the clear night sky and an almost full moon and all those beautiful buildings. And all those people! It is a place that any visitor to Krakow will pass through at least several times. For me, it really is just worth passing through; the best restaurants I found were not on the square, sometimes not even in Old Town.

Beautiful area.
So much choice of eateries and drinkeries too. We arrived on independence day and was so much going on.

Reviewed today via mobile

Bring your wallet. Lots of things to purchase, presents for everyone. Great pricing on salt lamps, sterling silver and polish souvenirs.

Reviewed today via mobile

The square is amazing. The life around you is crazy and full of gorgeous buildings. My visit was a girls trip so we experienced a lot of bars. Full of sights to see and things to do.

Reviewed today via mobile

Vibrant and busy, a wide range of eateries and souvenir shops. Amazing architecture, no hard pressure street sellers. Very clean!

Reviewed yesterday

I spent 5 nights with my wife in Krakow in October and it was well worth the visit. There was lots to see and do and 5 days was not enough. I would definitely go again. The local people are friendly and helpful and it is quite inexpensive compared to most major destinations around Europe. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I went to lrakow for visit. I had food in many restaurants. I went to main square and it was amazing place for visit.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Do not miss! Lots to see and do, cloth market, bars, restaurants, stalls, churches. Lovely atmosphere both during the day and at night.