“Warm hotel in a cool location”
Review of Eden Hotel

Eden Hotel
Ranked #25 of 267 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Small hotel with a warm atmosphere. Staff people are really kind and efficient, in particular at the reception desk (24 hours a DAY)
Location is very cool, in the heart of cracovian nightlife as kamizierz, the former jewish area , is full of trendy restaurant and bar. It could happen to hear people during the night...so if you want perfect silence...it's better stay in another area

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Mauro M,
Thank you very much for such a great review of Hotel Eden, Krakow! I'm glad that you found our reception staff professional and efficient. I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you here again in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Eden Hotel for three nights in February. The staff are amazing - so friendly and helpful. On a number of occasions they booked taxis for us and let us know when they had arrived. The location is great, easy walking distance to the main square but there are plenty of great bars and restaurants close by too. The room was spacious, warm and clean. Breakfast was very tasty with slight changes every day - bread, cake, cold meats, cheeses and salad. There is also the option to have scrambled egg. This really is a lovely hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear JessP88,
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am truly pleased to hear that we have fulfilled and exceeded your expectations in terms of service and the breakfast.
I wish you a nice summer and hope to see you here again in the future.
Warm regards from Krakow.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Eden quite a few times during which there have been a few staff changes but the manager(ess) has been there as long as I have known the hotel. There is no doubt in my mind that it is her management skills and insight that has made the hotel such a delightful experience for visitors. I notice that many reviews comment on the knowledge and friendliness of the staff. I must concur. All the workers are efficient and friendly and many have improved their spoken English over the years.

As a three star hotel I find the breakfast and accommodation to be very adequate but its the helpful staff especially on reception that place this hotel ahead of similar establishments.

Room Tip: Rear rooms are quieter but all rooms ok no buses outside the road is small and narrow so cars pass s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank IvisitPoland
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear IvisitPoland,
It was a real pleasure to accomodate you again in Hotel Eden, Krakow! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the family atmosphere in my hotel.
I wish you a pleasant summer and hope to welcome you again in the future.
Warm regards from Krakow.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've had the pleasure to stay at the Eden Hotel since it's inception.
The place is clean, spacious and centrally located.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
For me it's a Home Away From Home.

Cantor Benzion Miller, USA.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Benzionmiller

Dear Mr Miller,
It was lovely to accomodate you again in Hotel Eden, Krakow during Jewish Culture Festival and hope to welcome you here again in the future.
Enjoy your summer and all the best.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Every time I go to Krakow usually for the fantastic Jewish culture festival I seek to stay at the Eden in the heart of Kazimierz. You can feel the Jewishness in the cobbled streets and in the hotel, the area now awash with trendy bars and restaurants, Synagogues and Jewish museums.
Enjoy
Staying in Jewish Krakow - then don't even think of anywhere else

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcel M
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Marcel M,
Thank you for your 5-star review of Hotel Eden, Kraków! I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay in our Hotel and hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

For first time travelers to Europe staying here made the trip well worth it. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was very helpful in providing information for us to take a self guided tours when we could and helped us with a guide to go with us to places outside of Krakow. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The location is within walking distance of historical sites and great restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Bill,
Thank you for sharing your 5-star review of Hotel Eden on tripadvisor.com! I'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay in our Hotel and that you found our staff very friendly and efficient.
I do hope to welcome you here again in the future.
Best regards from sunny Krakow.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great place to spend a vacation in Krakow, Poland.
A small hotel, in quiet section of town. close to all historic attractions in town.
Staff is very helpful. Highly recommended to book in advance. Especially great place to be there around end of June - and experience the spirit of annual Krakow Jewish Festival.

Room Tip: Book time ahead. Great hotel, friendly staff, best location in the Historic Jewish quarter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Somolon T,
I'm very grateful for your fantastic five star review in regards to your recent stay at Hotel Eden, Krakow! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm particularly satisfied to see that you find location of my Hotel convenient and the staff very friendly and helpful,
I hope to welcome you here again in the future.