“Staying in Jewish Krakow - then don't even think of anywhere else”
Review of Eden Hotel

Eden Hotel
Ranked #24 of 262 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Every time I go to Krakow usually for the fantastic Jewish culture festival I seek to stay at the Eden in the heart of Kazimierz. You can feel the Jewishness in the cobbled streets and in the hotel, the area now awash with trendy bars and restaurants, Synagogues and Jewish museums.
Enjoy
Staying in Jewish Krakow - then don't even think of anywhere else

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcel M
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Marcel M,
Thank you for your 5-star review of Hotel Eden, Kraków! I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay in our Hotel and hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

For first time travelers to Europe staying here made the trip well worth it. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was very helpful in providing information for us to take a self guided tours when we could and helped us with a guide to go with us to places outside of Krakow. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The location is within walking distance of historical sites and great restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Bill,
Thank you for sharing your 5-star review of Hotel Eden on tripadvisor.com! I'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay in our Hotel and that you found our staff very friendly and efficient.
I do hope to welcome you here again in the future.
Best regards from sunny Krakow.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great place to spend a vacation in Krakow, Poland.
A small hotel, in quiet section of town. close to all historic attractions in town.
Staff is very helpful. Highly recommended to book in advance. Especially great place to be there around end of June - and experience the spirit of annual Krakow Jewish Festival.

Room Tip: Book time ahead. Great hotel, friendly staff, best location in the Historic Jewish quarter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Somolon T,
I'm very grateful for your fantastic five star review in regards to your recent stay at Hotel Eden, Krakow! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm particularly satisfied to see that you find location of my Hotel convenient and the staff very friendly and helpful,
I hope to welcome you here again in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this fab little hotel for 4 nights, it's in a nice quiet area, clean tidy, comfy, mini fridge, good, clean bathroom. The staff bend over backwards to be helpful and booked a private tour for us on the Friday with MT which was a fabulous day out as well as informative.
Breakfast was amazing and varied each day and was beautifully presented, good coffee too. We were able to walk to all the attractions we wanted to see with ease. We would most definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Rosebud138,
I was very delighted to read your five star review of my Hotel!. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.
I'm glad that you enjoyed our amazing breakfast and professional staff. I look forward to welcoming you again at Hotel Eden, Krakow!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Spent 2 nights here recently, a lovely old building in a fantastic central location in the heart of the old Jewish quarter. Friendly staff and a fantastic fresh breakfast buffet. Would definitely come back here. Very reasonable prices for a hotel of this quality and character

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sloany49
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Sloany49,
I'm very grateful for your fantastic review in regards to your stay at Hotel Eden, Krakow!. It is always such a great pleasure to receive positive feedback! I was happy to read that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast! We always try to offer seasonal breakfast menu for all our guests.
Once again thank you for the review and I hope to welcome you here again in the future.
Warm regards from sunny Krakow.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here at the Eden Hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is delicious in a beautiful dining room. I also enjoyed the sauna immensely. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Heidi N
Alina M, General Manager at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Heidi,
Thank you very much for your great review of Hotel Eden! I'm pleased you liked our delicious breakfast, sauna and the comfortable rooms.
I'm looking forward to welcome you here again in the future.
Warm regards from Krakow.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went as a group to this hotel for the weekend. The staff was very nice, the rooms, at least the one I had, small but presentable. Bathroom half decent. Very little in the way of amenities. No separate soap and shampoo, just the push thing on the wall. VERY hot because no air conditioner. There's some kind of outdoor bar outside which was noisy the entire night into the morning. Overall, a half decent place, but not good enough for me to want to try again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mutty_L

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting your review on tripadvisor.com. I appreciate your comments about our Staff and rooms. In response to several of your comments:
- Eden does not advertise having air conditioning, although we are currently renovating our rooms to add this.
- All of our bathrooms have separate soap and shower gel dispensers in the shower, and a separate soap dispenser next to the sink. Each bathroom also has a hair dryer. If your room was not to your satisfaction, we would have offered you a different room (subject to availability), had we known of your discomfort, although, as each bathroom contains the same amenities, I am not sure if this would have done the trick.
- There is an outdoor garden/cafe located across from the hotel. "Noise" in Krakow is allowed until 22.00pm. Had you informed us that the garden/cafe was disturbing you, we would have asked them to tone it down, and should that have not sufficed, we would have called the police to enforce the law. As you did not advise us that this was an issue, we had no way of dealing with this matter.
We do hope that you will visit Krakow again in the future, and hopefully allow Eden to be your home away from home.
Kind regards,