“Best. Night. Ever. :))” 5 of 5 bubbles

Krawl Through Krakow
Ranked #3 of 125 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can`t miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best. Night. Ever. :))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

If I had one night left to live, I'd pray I was in Krakow and had 55zl in my purse! This was literally the best night out I had in the 5 weeks I spent travelling around Europe. I got absolutely smashed in the first bar, thanks to the staff constantly putting shots in my hand (not that I was complaining), that power hour will really get ya! Honestly, I'm not sure how, but I made it to the other two bars and the club, although I might have taken the 'Krawl' part a little too literally while crossing the square :-o haha. All the bars we were in were amazing! The staff were amazing! And Krawl through Krakow is AMAZING! If you do one thing while in Krakow, make sure it's this bar crawl!! :))

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“kracking krawl in krakow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I pretty much agree with all the other reviewers. Not only is everything cheap and fun and the people and staff completely amazing. But also when my friend left her old and worn red rain coat in the 2nd bar [side effect of the first bar] it was set back to england within a couple of days. So eally just an amazing experience and really lovely and amazing staff.

2 Thank Hannah C
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There's better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

It was ok. The hour long predrink at first is great. Poland has some amazing vodka.
But you pay 15 euros. In a pub in Krakow, you can drink 15 shots of vodka for that money. Not on the crawl. It was pretty shody. We lost some people on the read, that was kinda sad. And all the clubs you get into are free anyways.

1 Thank SeanCages
4 attraction reviews
“Best night of my trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've been interrailing for almost a month now and have tried to do a pub crawl in each city I visit. I have to say, the krawl through krakow has been by far the best pub crawl I've been on! They really deliver everything they say they will and I'll admit I was pretty wobbly after the hour of unlimited beer, spirits and more shots than I could drink..! The staff were all really friendly and there was a surprisingly large number of them herding us 90-odd drunks between all the cool bars and clubs. Basically, an essential night out if you're in krakow!! :)

Thank TrUsTo101 .
“Brilliant and successful pub crawl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

So at the beginning you have an hour to get as much booze down you as you care then it's off to terrorise a very beautiful city hopping between 3/4 more bars and a club. This 'power hour' at the beginning I got a little too excited about and had to retire early but I had a great time and the friends who I left behind also seemed to have enjoyed themselves greatly.

All in all a very fine crawl indeed. Mazel tov Krawl through Krakow.