“Fantastic Kraków Night life!”

Krawl Through Krakow
Ranked #1 of 144 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can`t miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Highly recommend this for a night out in Krakow. Krawl through krakow was awesome, got to meet fantastic people all who made it a great night out especially as I'm travelling solo, so loved partying with the staff or should I say professional drunk guides and other cool travellers. for 55zł got a full hour of all types of shots and drinks (vodka and apple my fav) then went to 3 other places (shot at each) where got to dance on a bar and lounge and see the underground cave like pubs before finishing in a top club. Truly wicked night. I'll be back next time I'm in krakow!

2  Thank Gosia W

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Ohhhh what a night. Great international crowd very friendly ppl all round. The staff are doing it to meet people and have great night out, so I felt like a friend not a costumer. Which was hugely refreshing compared to a lot of other tours I've been on around Europe. I'm not a beer drinker and I was surprised by the high quality, free pouring mixed drinks and it didn't even takee long get served. Karaoke was fun. The rest a dizzy blur. Highly Recommend even if your broke because you can drink far more than the ticket price when you are determined. Do it...

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I'll be honest. I can't really remember the exact details of a lot of my experience - outside of the fact it was brilliant. For the first hour our group of 6 drank our way through what must have been at least an entire bottle of rum (all included in the price!), if not more, as well as doing a whole lot of incredible shots. A free shisha was available as well for those that way inclined. We went to a variety of excellent venues, danced on bars, and drank our way into the wee hours. I believe I also did a particular type of shot that won me a shirt! For the 55 zloty it cost me, I got an incredible night out with the friendliest guides and met a ton of awesome people. Definitely recommend it if you're up for an awesome night out in Krakow!

1  Thank Caitlin M
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great to meet new people, got on well with everyone I met, done it two nights in a row n really wish I could keep on doing it, what a great laugh !!!! :)))

Reviewed July 4, 2014

One night out with this crew of professional drunk guides will create enough memories (albeit photographic) to last you for the whole summer. Awesome T-shirts, a swimming pool of liquor at the first bar, shisha pipe, VIP access to wherever the party is best.

That being said, if you go on the weekends with a big group, you are literally the best place to party in Old Town

These reviews are spot on, rather than read the next 10 just trust me and get out to the party already!!!!