“Lazers on a tram makes my pals jealous”

Krawl Through Krakow
Ranked #3 of 130 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can`t miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lazers on a tram makes my pals jealous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Meeting at the main square, we hit an underground club for 'power hour' with free drinks to get us ready for the tram experience. Sufficiently oiled, we boarded the party tram and experienced the lively music and flashing laser lights. There's nothing quite like dancing on the seats and swinging from the bars, *sigh* reminds me of the good old days of drinking on the tube.

The organisers are genuinely lovely, I ended up chatting to several of them during the course of the ride and at the toilet pit stop. Take a nice big bag of flavoured vodka, you'll be able to leave it in the club cloak room until you get under-way on the tram. Everyone is very friendly and you'll make even more friends if you're sharing the vodka.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Simply awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I organised a trip for a big group of people and I couldn't choose better than Krawl Through Krakow! I told the management what I'd like to do to make sure my group gets the best feel of Krakow and nightlife and David and Nick made it happen!

The night was simply fantastic, we started off with free drinks and some dancing in one of the underground bars, followed by a tram party (on a moving tram!) with great selection of music and laser lights and we finished in a great club with couple dance floors and the locals. We couldn't wish for anything better and my group can't wait to visit the city again!

Thanks a lot guys!

1 Thank qrzawa
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Party on a tram!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

An excellent attraction for party animals. Or those who wait to be travelling to connect with the inner party animal.
We started at a club, where for one hour we had free drinks and got to dance silly old dance tunes. An excellent way to leave self-respect behind and embrace the night ahead.
After, we went for a 2-hour party on an old tram, around the beautiful Krakow. Loud music, lasers and sexy rubbing made of these two hours one of the most entertaining experiences of my life.
And it isn't over!!!
Then we were taken to two other clubs, where getting lucky was at the order of the day. What a great night.
Did I say I recommend it?

1 Thank NicolasLC
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great fun - defo recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Did this with a bunch of friends and everyone enjoyed it. I would recommend it whether you are travelling alone/in a small group or with a lot of people (like we did). Unique, has a proper dj playing music on the tram. All I can say really is 'do it'!

1 Thank Kirtang
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like drinking, you'll like this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I arrived in Krakow alone in April, but met up with Rich and his friends. Even though it wasn't my first time in the city, I was taken to some new places which I thoroughly enjoyed and got to try new beers. There were some hilarious moments I'll never forget. Recommended!

Visited April 2013