“best night out in Europe” 5 of 5 bubbles

Krawl Through Krakow
Ranked #3 of 124 Nightlife in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The biggest and best Pub Crawl in Krakow! EVERYDAY at 9 pm next to the Adam Mickiewicz Statue (Market Square). We can promise you will have a night of your life! Great atmosphere made by young people from around the world and passion to travel! You can`t miss it while you are in Krakow! See you there!
The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“best night out in Europe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

wanna make friends and see the awesome Krakow night live. the pub crawl is the thing to do for you. after a hour of free drinks making friends and conversation is easy and by the time you reach the final club you will have made more friends than you could imagine. here you can than dance all night i think i must have been on 30 pub crawls by now (i keep coming back every year) and i haven't been bored ever. just a great way to spent your nights and a great deal! also if you want a slower night for just a couple of beers with some new mates you now know where to go!

Visited July 2013
6 Thank djoekie

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Smashing night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great way to get to know the local hot spots and to meet people. Good, helpful reps, especially Marie and Dave.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Haydn123
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Krawl!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Heard about the krawl through some mates and decided to go on it... ended up doing it every night I was in Poland it was so much fun!!!! The krawlers were incredible, so friendly and they really look after you. Made some friends and memories I will never forget. Definitely go on this krawl!!!!!!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Nina319
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went backpacking round Europe and the event was suggested to me by a few hostels/bars. We even assisted in getting some people to go!

The night was great, very interesting people and all extremely friendly. One of the guides ability to get us "hammered" was second to none. Her immense beauty and winning personality made the evening one I will never forget. Catie Scott is awesome! (Give her a pay rise or promotion)

#teamcatie

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Jacob B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Out of control!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't even know where to start. Krakow is one of my favourite cities in the world, and the nightlife is a huge part of that. The Krawl Through Krakow pub crawl is absolutely the best way to experience it. I went on the pub crawl a bunch of times, and I liked how they changed up the bars/club depending on the night. It's a weird feeling rocking up at a club on a Monday and seeing it PUMPING but it happened - these guys know where to go and when.

A word of warning - the hour of power is BRUTAL. Those shots have more kick than I expected and I definitely got my moneys worth on that hour alone. Bar hopping and meeting a bunch of tourists from all around the world is always gonna be fun, but these guys did it surprisingly well. Especially how they went ahead to each bar to prepare the shots so we can get right into it as soon as we arrive...

Anyway maybe I'm bias because I love Krakow so much but I can't recommend this enough. Do it, and do it more than once if you can manage it, you're gonna have an amazing time!

Visited June 2013