“Best cupcakes I have ever eaten!!”
Review of Cupcake Corner

Cupcake Corner
Ranked #8 of 81 Dessert in Krakow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cupcake Corner Bakery is an authentic American Bakery making cupcakes & muffins and brewing coffee with the utmost care. We start out with only the finest and freshest ingredients from Magdagascar vanilla beans to local produce. Our treats are baked daily so that our customers can enjoy them as fresh as possible. We are the first authentic American bakery in Poland that specializes in cupcakes and jumbo muffins using original recipes that have been tested for many years. Please come and have a cupcake, muffin, or coffee to brighten your day. Our mission is to put a smile on every customer because we bake happy-ness :)
Reviewed March 31, 2013

All I can say is that I am secretly glad this place was shut on Easter Sunday because I know I would have gone back for my fourth cupcake in three days. They were simply delicious!! There were lots of different ones to choose from, and whilst looking quite decadent I actually didn't feel sick after eating them like you usually do after a cupcake. That makes them even more dangerous!! I definitely recommend this place!!

CupcakeCorner, Manager at Cupcake Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Cupcake Corner and our cupcakes! We do our best to make our client happy :) We appreciate your recommendation & hope you'll visit us again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The waitress gave us a dirty look when we didn't know which cake we wanted but was quite cheerful when bringing our drinks.

We got a peanut cupcake and a caramel vanilla. My partner ordered a green tea.

Good value as with a coke as well it came to 25zl.

1  Thank Sonnygibson185

Thank you for your review! We're sorry you got that impressions from our staff, we're happy though that you did enjoy your visit anyway :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

just great stop for coffee and cupcakes that taste sooo great. Staff is very cool, talkative and easy going, place itself...yeap heading to go there again and again

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Cupcake Corner! We appreciate your recommendation :) See you again!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

After walking all morning I was flagging and in desperate need of fluids & a sugar hit. Cupcake Corner was just the place. As I don't drink caffeine I was so pleased lemonade was on the menu, it was beautiful, freshly squeezed too. The choice of savoury muffins and sweet cupcakes was fabulous we had to share to make the most of the selection! Made sure we went back later in the week. The girls were very helpful and spoke great English. The cafe was spotlessly clean and we enjoyed sitting at the window bar watching the world go by.

Thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your visit in Cupcake Corner :) We hope you'll visit us again while in Krakow and needing a sugar hit and a refreshing drink - we're at your service :)

Reviewed March 8, 2013

These little cafes were found in several locations. Good coffee/espresso and a vast array of cupcakes and other calorie-laden goodies. Perfect for afternoon pick-me-up (& for a ladies room break!).

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion! We appreciate your recommendation :) We hope you'll visit us again!