“Awesome experience!”

Ranked #34 of 258 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: After 10 years of succesful experience with walking tours and bike tours we have decided to follow up with the 21st century latest trend and introduce Fun Segway Tours. During 4 hour tour we will take you to the essential parts of Krakow's heritage – You will see 3 most important parts of the town – the Old Town, The Jewish Quarter (Kazimierz) and the World War II and Ghetto area with Schindler's factory. Our Mini evening tour is a perfect orientation for first timers - we will take you a couple of Krakow's highlights and major attractions of the Old town. We will also show you some amazing photo opportunities Treat yourself and join one of our tours today! Fun guides and personal touch - guaranteed!:)
Dusseldorf, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were looking for a way to have more then "just a guided tour" - The Segway tour was bull´s eye! Who never tried a segway: do it at the next occasion. It´s fun beyond believe. You get to see more, have fun while "driving", are not as tired as on a walking tour. In addition: Our guide Adam was great. Very informative, with some interesting insights and tipps beyond the major tourist attractions. And also a very nice guide. Thanks!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Martin F

• Polish first
Richmond, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value, super guide, wonderful tour!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

It took me a while to decide on signing up a Segway tour package from Grodzka 2, afterall I'd never done it (the Segway) thus not sure how safe / easy-to-operate it is. Secondly the price of the tour fee is also not pocket-change, and, from this shop at the end of this dark alley? Are they legit, is it safe, will it worth the money, will the guide be a good one with good-enough command of English? Etc etc. Well, it seems like my wife is right - I'm always overly concerned about everything. The Segway Private Tour turns out to be my most enjoyable part of my Krakow visit. The vehicle is stable (though not without its minor gyros quirks, but still), very reliable, versatile, fast and tons of fun. And most importantly took only 2 mins and 10s for this supersized Canadian to master it, and I love it! My guide Thomas is so knowledgeable sometimes I had to stop him and asked him to rewind and explained to me again, and he would just enthusiastically comply. The 3.5 hours felt so short but indeed we went from one side of the city to another with a coffee break at Jewish square in between. My wife was commenting that for a private tour of almost four hours, let alone a Segway tour, this is a great deal.

And you know, my wife is always right, and I agree completely.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kenny C
Boulder City, Nevada
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great way to see Krakow”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We try to do a Segway tour whoever we go. We were surprised to that we could do one in Krakow, Poland. I emailed from the web site I found online but got no reply so we decided to drop by the shop at Grodzka 2 near Rynek Square. Even though we had past the normal tour time, they agreed to take us on the two hour tour which is what we wanted anyway. It was a fantastic tour and Tom, our guide, did a great job on the historical details of the city. One person in our group had never been on a Segway before and by the end of the day, she was an expert. The pavement was in good condition all over the old city unlike other places we have been. This is a must do activity in Krakow and a great way to see the city.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Patty1123
Naples, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Krakow without having booked a tour. We called in the morning and they were able to accommodate the two of us within 2.5hours notice. Our guide Tom was well versed on the highlights of our 3.5hour, 11km, tour. There is no way we could have covered that all on foot in that time frame. Best way to see the city and get the lay of the land.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lilgurl25
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The only way to see Krakow!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

A fantastic mix of culture and fun. The Segways are easy to master and a LOT of fun. Our guide was Sylwia, she was friendly, informative and funny. The perfect compliment to your visit to Krakow. Do it!

1 Thank Chris O