“Unbeatable...in every way!”

Ranked #42 of 272 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: After 10 years of succesful experience with walking tours and bike tours we have decided to follow up with the 21st century latest trend and introduce Fun Segway Tours. During 4 hour tour we will take you to the essential parts of Krakow's heritage – You will see 3 most important parts of the town – the Old Town, The Jewish Quarter (Kazimierz) and the World War II and Ghetto area with Schindler's factory. Our Mini evening tour is a perfect orientation for first timers - we will take you a couple of Krakow's highlights and major attractions of the Old town. We will also show you some amazing photo opportunities Treat yourself and join one of our tours today! Fun guides and personal touch - guaranteed!:)
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is simple the BEST way to see Krakow! I have been lucky enough to do Segway trips in many different cities around the world, because its the best way to cover LOTS of areas and distance easily, whilst still soaking up the atmosphere that you don't get in a coach or bus. Krakow is a great example of a city that Segway's were built for. Adam was the perfect guide- knowledgeable, funny, interesting, personable and made the tour great fun! I did the 2 hour tour due to time restraints, and I didnt need training, but you will pick it up easily, Segways are great fun.

If you are coming to this city, take my advice and TAKE THIS TOUR!!

1  Thank magicmat

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed very much this tour with another couple from England. There is lots of history in this 3.5 hr tour and Adam our guide made it very interesting and full of details.

This has to be the Segway Tour where I have learned the most. Adam takes you to places you would never visit as a regular tourist.

This should be the #1 attraction in Kracow.

If you come to Poland don't miss this tour....ask for Adam, he is a very funny and knowledgeable guide.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had wanted to book a Segway tour for a while, and now there is no looking back! From now on every City trip we go on we will check them out. Adam was not only extremely knowledgable but energetic and SO much fun. I had been to Krakow twice before but still learnt so much from Adam. Can't recommend this tour enough, it's different, fun and you get so much ground covered in the 3.5hrs. Set ways were so easy to learn and we had all picked up how to ride them within a few mins. I think the price is very reasonable and I know for sure that you could not book a 3.5hr event in the UK for the same very low and reasonable price. Go on, treat yourself!

1  Thank Jeannie B
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We opted to take the 2 hour city tour on Segways, we were fortunate in that there were only the 2 of us in our party apart from our guide Adam. Glad we started at 10am as it was toasty hot while we were zooming around the city and the square would be quite a challenge to navigate in the evening. Roaming madly around on pavements, roads and through the main square and market place was a lot of fun, no accidents encountered. Adam our guide was very informative about the history of the lovely city Krakow and made the tour great fun. It was such a shame to hand back the Segways!! Really really a lot of fun... next time I want to ride the penny farthing that they have at the shop but best I do that under cover of darkness with no audience.... cheers!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

That was the best way to make a sightseeing tour. The guide Adam was competent and presented Krakow's history in a fantastic way. Strongly recommend to all visitors.