“cosy, friendly and loads of choice”
Review of Wodka Cafe Bar

Wodka Cafe Bar
Ranked #3 of 144 Nightlife in Krakow
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you like vodka, small quaint places and meeting the locals, this is the place for you. It is less than 100 mts from the main square and if you have too any vodkas, there's a taxi rank virtually outside

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My friend us here after they voted on a previous trip to Krakow. What a find! We had a tray of vodka shots to try all the different flavours. The owner was so knowledgeable and advised us f the various flavours that we could taste. The pear vodka is the most delicious I've ever tasted! A must if you are in Krakow, just off the main square.

1  Thank Pumpkinny
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stopped in here on my frist day in Krakow, just to have a small rest and get my bearings before heading back to my hotel.
It's very small and charming inside, and they have a large selection of vodkas.

I asked the barman for a recommendation, and he obliged with a delicious hazelnut vodka.
Wow.
It was really lovely...
I wished I could have tried more variety, but I did not want to get drunk...so on my final day, I made sure to stop in once again, but this time the barman was not as friendly or helpful AT ALL, and so not knowing what to try, I choose the hazelnut again. It was still delicious, but I should have tried something else....oh well...
Again, one shot is good, two is too many, so I left after that.

I would like to go back one day when I am good and ready to get a bit tipsey!

1  Thank nellynel
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place was so lovely. It's very small and off the beaten track but there are over 100 types of vodka and the manager Maciej is lovely. You definiely won't regret it!

1  Thank jdc278
Reviewed December 19, 2012

he he I spend there too long time but it was so nice athmosfere,we were very drunk
I reccomend this bar!