“Krakow airport transfers”

Krakow Airport Express
Ranked #5 of 105 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Krakow Airport Express offers most excellent and reliable, private door-to-door airport transfers service from Krakow and Katowice Airports, taking you in comfort, directly to your chosen destinationAirport Shuttle is not all - we offer also a variety of Private Krakow Custom Tours such as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine in Wieliczka, Zakopane, Wadowice etc. Our aim is to providing the easiest and most cost effective way to get to and from the Krakow and Katowice Airport directly to your hotel, apartment, meeting or any other destination of Your choice boothNo advanced payment - for the services, You will pay by cash or credit card to our driver!Just check our offer now, and see You in Krakow!
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I am so glad I have found Krakow Airport Express. The service is perfect, reliable, hassle-free. Very friendly, super polite and extremely helpful driver. He went extra mile to make sure we are comfortable and helped us with luggage, buggy, etc. They provided a car seat for my baby without extra charge, which was great and much appreciated. They accept credit/debit cards which is fantastic - no need to worry about cash. I will definitely use them again. Thank you so much!

6  Thank MaggsCC
in 19 reviews
"star service"
"arrivals hall"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"comfortable car"
in 10 reviews
"these guys"
"taxi service"
"cannot fault"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Great costumer care, nice buses, good price. Great costumer care, nice buses, good price. Great costumer care, nice buses, good price. Great costumer care, nice buses, good price. Great costumer care, nice buses, good price.

6  Thank Lucas0123456789
Reviewed April 30, 2012

It's the most easy, cheap and best way to visit Krakow. They are very friendly people, Dominik in particular!!! They picked us up in time at the hotel, brought us to Auschwitz, waited at the parking, then to Birkenau, again waited, then to the Salt Mine and finally, he drove us to the airport. At the end of the day, I payed with my credit card in the car. They made my day very easy and pleasant. Thanks again Dominik.
Greetz Olli

6  Thank olivier e
Reviewed April 30, 2012

" 4 seniors" on our recent visit we were lucky to book Krakow Express (found them on Google/Tripadvisor) their service for us was Perfect. We booked ,airport pick up and return and a full day trip ,to Auschwitz and Salt Mines( deep underground, a lot of steps and walking for 2 hrs ) our driver Dominick was so helpful and nothing was to much trouble Krakow is a great destination for a city break,if planning a visit we also suggest Andels Hotel

7  Thank DublinJak
See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Spent some great days together with my family in Krakow. I booked Krakow Airport Express to pick us up from the Airport to take us to the Hotel. This was perfect. The guy was waiting for us with a clean and comfortable car and gave us a lot of information about Krakow and other questions we raised on our way to the hotel. We also used this company to going to Auschwitz/Birkenau and the Salt Mine and also returning to the airport. We were not always so good in planning our days, but even thought we called late - they arranged so we could go on the tours we wanted. The driver also helped us to get the right tickets and to find our way. Krakow Airport Express gave excellent service. From me they get the highest recommendation. No question about it - I would use this company again.

7  Thank Marianne177