“krakow direct excellant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Krakow Direct Private Tours

Krakow Direct Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 75 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowDirect.com specializes in tour and airport transfer services for international clients in the area of Krakow. We offer door-to-door private and group tours to the most interesting sites in the area such as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Zakopane in Tatra mountains, John Paul II route and more. Our airport transfers are always private, timely and convenient. Our aim is to provide excellent and reliable service that guarantees the best quality of our tours and transfers.
York, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“krakow direct excellant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

From pick up to departure this company made our break wonderful. All the drivers we had were polite, friendly and made us feel at ease. We also booked the Auschwitz tour and salt mine tour with them, excellent, Communication by email was fast and efficient, booked with them before our trip to make it easier. So i am recommending them to friends and family, and to all who reads this review. Dont look any further, this is the company for you , if you are going to wonderful krakow.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Marlborough, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Quite exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were a group of four on a short break in Krakow. We organised a transfer from the airport to our hotel and a trip to Auschwitz before going. The service was exceptional - emails were replied to very quickly - sometimes in less than a minute even in the evening. Payment options included credit card (on-line system worked well) or cash. Confirmation emails were explicit. We were picked up at the airport in a smart, clean Mercedes minibus with a polite and friendly driver. Our trip to Auschwitz went exactly to plan with an individual tour. We were so impressed that we then organised another trip to the Wieliczka Salt Mines and arranged to be taken directly from there to the airport for our flight home. Krakow Direct were able to give good advice on timings - including a suggestion for lunch. We arrived at the airport relaxed. The final piece of service arose because I lost my mobile phone on the way to the airport. Not only did they respond to an email confirming they had checked their vehicle very carefully, but also agreed to phone the Krakow Airport Lost and Found as they didn't speak any English there. That is called "going the extra mile". Excellent in every way!

Great Yarmouth, England
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked a Tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau online with Krakow Direct before visiting Krakow. During our stay in Krakow, we changed our accommodation location. I phoned Krakow Direct who dealt with it very efficiently, and picked us up from our new location on time. The tour was a great experience and the driver was very good. Well recommended. Look no further.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank zggb0b
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family visit to Krakow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This company was highly recommended by a friend. From the start of booking flights to arranging transfers, and trips, this company were exceptional. At all times communication & arrangements were clear and trips and transfers paid for easily online. Drivers Martin, Thomas and Lucas were informative, polite, and always punctual. The guides booked for the trips again done through this company were fantastic. At Auschwitz a guide called Thomas, spoke perfect English, and although we missed out on the private tour, we were not disappointed in his deliverance on the atrocities of the camps. Driver Thomas on the way back to krakow suggested we all may like to have a little beverage which was most needed after the camps. He then helped with booking a good restaurant for us to celebrate my husbands birthday. The salt mine again was booked through this company, we had a private guide, he held our attention for the whole period we were there, well worth a trip too. I left a mobile phone and via text and email this was delivered back to me. The company are definitely true to their word, well presented, and well worth using. Thanks guys for making our trip a memorable one.

1 Thank Cathy W
Kidwelly, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I pre-booked this service to transfer from Krakow airport to Bielsko Biala on a Sunday morning, and to return back to the airport the following Wednesday. The e-mail confirmations for both journeys were swift and very clear. My driver Jaro was there ready and waiting for me when I arrived at the airport and my car was clean, spacious and comfortable. The drive to Bielsko B took about an hour and a half and during that time Jaro gave me so much amazing information about our surroundings, the history and current affairs that I feel like I have actually lived in Poland myself! His English was excellent, he was courteous and well dressed and he drove very professionally. On my return journey he arrived early and even put up an umbrella so I could walk to the car without getting rained on! For someone like me travelling on my own in a foreign country I have to say I felt completely safe and the service was totally dependable. I would highly recommend it to anyone and will most certainly use this company again when I return for a second trip.