“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2019

This places serves good pizza in large portions. The staff is friendly and you don't have to wait long for your food. We had a pizza with fennel sausage with almost no sausage on it, so that could have been better.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 11, 2019

Pizza was not as thin as in some worse places, but still pretty thin. I wish they would offer deep-pan/thick base as well as this thin one. The main problem was the pizza was not that tasty. I was looking for a vegetarian pizza (since they didn't have vegan) but they only had really a margarita for 21 (small!) and you can add some toppings which were not very plentiful or rich in choice.
Service was good I felt but we are there for the food. Please offer vegan and more vegetarian choices - and make the pizzas more full. Also, please offer deep-pan pizza,
Also... The price was very hi 42zl for a pizza (small and not much on it) and a tea. I think 1/2 the price is fairer. I will not return there ever.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon pizza Garden accidentall after a long day in Auschwitz. We walked by Costa starving only because we could smell garlic! and then noticed it downstairs, it's well hidden The wait for a table was about 15 minutes. The wait for pizza was even longer, about 40 minutes. It was a busy time though. Its definitely worth it the pizza was delicious. Very good quality & value for money.
2 large 45cm pizzas, 2 wine, 2 beer,(see why we didn't mind waiting) & 4 fanta came to 170 polish Zloty = €40. & we ended up taking the remainder of pizza home as loads Leftover. Highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

In trying to prevent the touristic area for a good pizza, I found this restaurant. And the walk was all worth it. I ordered a big pizza and it was a lot bigger than I thought. The 45 cm is more of a pizza for two, but as I was very hungry I managed to eat it almost by myself. The service is fast and kind and the price is also good. The pizza had a few toppings, but every bite I tasted all the flavors, so excellent made!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Great place, delicious pizza! We visited there after a long day and long walk in old city, just wanna grab something to eat and it was just what we needed!
Hot pizza, baked in special pizza oven, crispy thin dough, fresh tomatoes sauce mozzarella cheese. Place to visit again!

Date of visit: October 2018