“Good food, great pierogi”
Review of Mieta Restobar

Mieta Restobar
Ranked #342 of 1,729 Restaurants in Krakow
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I ate here twice with my girlfriend, something quite rare in a week-long trip to a city. The food was enough to make us come back, and when we had the pierogi on the second trip we agreed it was by far the best we'd tasted in out month in Poland.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I am sitting in this restaurant with my girlfriend again. I haven't been here for a while. I had a lasagne and chocolate cake. She had a goat cheese salad and creme bruigle. Lasagne was Ok. Salad was dry (no dressing). Creme was weird. I am disappointed.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Absolutely best place that we have eaten at during our stay in Krakow. We were reccommended to go to Mieta bar by the staff members from the Revolution hostel that is very close and we weren;t dissappinted.
The interior looks very "Polish":) food is very cheap (especially the everyday lunch menu). We were eating at the garden that is a very beautiful place - during the sunny day it was just superb

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were told about this from the place we stayed.

My wife had the chicken wrap which came with salad and fries. The wrap was crammed with chicken and salad, the fries were lovely and crisp, and the salad had a bit of imagination - much better than a lot we have had in Poland.
I opted for a simple pepperoni pizza. It was larger than the plate it came on and was freshly made with a lovely thin base. The toppings were just right. On a par with Pizza Express. It all came to just over 40 zloty. We will return here again.

The service was slightly understated but pleasant enough.

The chillies on my pizza were pickled and i would have preferred fresh.

But on the whole very good.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I visited the Mieta Restobar as a spur of the moment decision. It was a very hot day and I was attracted by the large outside dining area which had plenty of shade. Our waitress was very smiley, welcoming, took our drinks order quickly and allowed us to take our time deciding on our meals.
I had the Gazpacho with pineapple and balsamic creme followed by the Salad Santorin. Both dishes were well presented and tasted fresh and delicious. I really enjoyed my minty lemonade, so refreshing.
Our total bill for three dishes, my lemonade, one beer and 1 white wine came to 80.50 Zloty (about £16) fantastic value.