“Best sushi I have had in Europe!”
Review of Youmiko Sushi - MOVED

Youmiko Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Description: We are a small establishment, seating up to 15, off market square, on szczepanska street, in the courtyard next to the exchange office. Our goal is to serve delicious food and make people happy in the process. Expect friendly athmosphere, not stuck-up staff, reasonable prices, not wallet crushing madness,chat us up, and You'll find that there is more to our sushi than the menu says.We have a BYOB policy, since we cannot sell acohol.
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely perfect. I have spent a lot of time in Japan ( I'm also a qualified sushi chef) and this is actually the best sushi I have had since Tokyo. Congratulations guys , respect

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Good quality sushi. Good price.
Nice atmosphere and friendly people.
They make the sushi right in front of you.
The sushi's are more special and different.

Best sushi I ever had.
Would definitely come back.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is different than other sushi bars or restaurants I've been to.
At first, local is a small place so there is no formal atmosphere.
Second point is that guys know their job well and belive me, you can trust them.
Not shure how much you gonna eat?? Just say how much money you want to spend and they'll make it good.
The third point stand for products and ingredients. Most of them, especially fish, comes from local suppliers so it guarantees freshness and good quality.
What makes'em so good?? Passion for food :D

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I just can't recommend this place enough. The sea bass melts in your mouth. I never thought I'd find the best sushi I've eaten in my life in Poland! Incredible intimate place! On the menu it says that the sushi contains "our hearts". It's true. You can immediately tell that Paulo cares deeply about each piece of sushi he serves. Great friendly and welcoming owner.
I must apologise to him here. We didn't realise the place closed at 9. We were still ordering rolls at close to 10. Thank you for being so patient with us. A real highlight of our trip, no doubt about it.

2  Thank Mjsmanny
Youmiko, Owner at Youmiko Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

I told You not to worry about it:-) we had a great time, especially since you were enjoying it so much, it is always a great pleasure for us!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Who would have thought you could find a couple of young Polish guys running a successful, tiny sushi bar, literally hidden a few yards from the central Square in Krakow. Their miso soup was unique and tasty. We had salmon and a couple of local fish whose name now escapes me but we had seconds and thirds. It is difficult to find and you must be persistent to walk to the far corner of the square and go into what look like alleyways to apartments to find it. But be persistent, its well worth it! And reasonably price too.