“Jac's the lad with Cool Tours”
Review of Cool Tour Company

$26.35*
Krakow Bike Tour of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, and the Ghetto
Ranked #52 of 271 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and entertaining tours with young and knowledgable guides. Check out our selection of daily tours for all ages - morning "Jewish quarter and retracing the Schindler's list tour" and afternoon "Cool City Walk". We go everyday - rain,snow or (we always hope) shine. We are very school and large group friendly so do not forget to ask for your group discounts. We also offer scary GHOST TOUR of Krakow and selection of other attractions. Our tours include 'solid historical background presented in a fun way and tons of laugh' Due to our company policy we exclude 'boredom, yawning and staying on the beaten path'. Bring your best walking shoes and come along!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I booked the Krakow Old Town walking Tour over the internet and didn't know what we were getting, but I would ask for Jac as the tour guide every time. It was just like going out with your favourite uncle. He had a story for every building and landmark we stopped at. He had a great knowledge of Krakow and Polish history and was really entertaining. Probably this is a recommendation for Jac more that Cool Tours because I only dealt with them over the net. Get Jac every time

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Having spent five hours driving from Vienna to krakow we arrived a little late for our bike tour.

The bike company very kindly waited for us to arrive. Thank you!

Our four hour tour was excellent. Our tour guide had terrific knowledge of the city and her English was impeccable.

We learnt about the history of the city, visited the Jewish quarter, schindlers factory and many other sights.

I would highly recommend this company and they're located just off the main square in Krakow!

A great introduction to the city so that you can then visit the areas you are interested in.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We corresponded with cool tours by email to organise a week in Krakow for 7 persons. In 2 days Pawel prepared everything for us and did a great job job! very nice and helpful guy, he even helped us with last minute transfers and was always full of suggestions and help! very professional and polite, could not have had a better experience with him! If you want to be taken care of in Krakow, this is the company to go with! Great job!

from Taliana Family
Malta

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The tour office was a bit hidden away down a dark smelly alleyway which didn’t give a nice first impression. Unfortunately the weather was awful but this meant we only had a small group of us willing to do battle with the rain. I can’t imagine what it would be like with 10+ people because it was a bit of a challenge hearing the guide at times, getting through the crowds of pedestrians and across roads together. The guide was lovely, enthusiastic and knowledgeable – sorry I forgot her name. The bikes were comfy to ride but the brakes were really bad and a bit scary at times going down some of the slopes near the river. Both my son and I could put the brakes on full and would barely slow down. One man in our group had a puncture/flat tyre but there was not a back-up plan for this which I thought was strange. Surely a flat tyre is common occurrence? The guide didn’t have a repair kit or pump. No body at the office was able to bring out a new bike and so the man had to abandon the tour, leave his girlfriend and get the tram back to the main office on his own. The content of the tour was good overall. There was a bit too much religious/church stuff for my taste as I am not religious and so I wasn’t particularly interested in the Pope but that’s just my personal preference. We saw most of the main sites of the city and had nice drinks at a pub. The price was reasonable for 4 hours at 90 zloty each. Overall I am glad we did the tour even with a few glitches.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had the pleasure to do a very nine and interesting walking tour through the old town of Krakow and Phil was very professional, with perfect english and very good history background .
Also i have to thank Phil for the few suggestion about some local microbrewery..