“Excellent and reliable service with a smile!”

Krakow Transfer - Tours
Ranked #31 of 255 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTransfer provides professional airport transfer and tour service for tourists in the area of Krakow. We offer transfer from/to Krakow/Katowice Airport and transfer from/to Zakopane . We recommend tours to Auschwitz, Salt Mine, Zakopane, Dunajec Rafting. To find out more, check our webside.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent and reliable service with a smile!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I was in Krakow with nine other friends from Monday 7th April till Friday 11th April. We booked this company by looking on the internet. We were met at the airport and driven to our hotel. Subsequent to this, we booked a van to take us to the Salt Mines, Auschwitz/Birkenau and Wadowice during our trip. We were assigned Eric as our driver and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Eric was punctual every single day. Furthermore, he was very knowledgeable about Krakow - the history, the economy, the geography and it was a great pleasure to have him as our driver as he supplied us with endless useful information. His English is excellent so we had no problem with communicating with him. This company is very very good and I would recommend them to anyone who is travelling to Krakow. Thank you Eric for providing us with an excellent service. I will remember your wish for a Range Rover!! Thank you.

Visited April 2014

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Reliable, professional service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I booked online a week or so before my arrival in Krakow, and the whole processes went very smoothly. The driver waited for me at the airport and, on the day of my return, right outside the hotel. Fast, safe, efficient, and professional service. Highly recommended.

Calne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent service and recommend”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I cannot recommend this company highly enough.
I booked online from the UK with excellent communication via email.The driver met us at Krakow airport and drove us to the hotel whilst providing a guide to local history.
There was no expectation to pre pay with cash given to the driver upon completion of both journies.
We are travelling back to Krakow in October and have already pre booked an airport taxi with Krakow transfer.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very professional, reliable and friendly service. Booked it 2 hours before I flew out, got a reply straight away with the booking reference. The driver was very nice and was happy to make extra stops to drop off others who joined me at their hotels at no extra cost.

Sandnes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I will recommend this company , very good service , very nice drivers , polite , and service minded and always on time , great.

Visited February 2014