“Fantastic Service, Definatly use again!!!!”
Review of Krakow Transfer

Krakow Transfer
Ranked #9 of 100 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: KrakowTransfer provides professional airport transfers and tour services for tourists in the area of Krakow. We offer door-to-door private transfer from Krakow/Katowice Airport and Zakopane transfer . We recommend local tours to the most popular places around Krakow for example: Auschwitz&Birkenau, Salt Mine, Zakopane, Dunajec Rafting. To find out more, check our website.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I are just back from 3 nights in Krakow. We had already arranged Krakowtransfer to pick us up and take us to the airport. As promised when we arrived a driver was there waiting. A very warm welcome and the journey was incredibly comfy and laid back with the driver taking a real interest in ourselves and our plans in Krakow.

We also decided to use Krakowtransfer to have a tour of Auschwitz and the Salt Mine. Again the driver was fantastic, one of the nicest people ive met! our car was very comfy, air conditioned and our journey could not have been better. Our driver waited for us, to finish the tour and we went to the Salt Mine. He gave us the option of what we wanted to do for lunch. He did not care that if we had something quick that he could finish an hour early and go home. He was full of great information and again showed a huge interest in myself and my girlfriend. One thing we found nice was that the driver was not expecting a tip, we did this because we full believed he deserved it. When we gave him extra he went to get change and thanked us a lot when we said he could keep it.

On our final day again our driver was at the hotel waiting for us to go to the airport. Another friendly, professional driver.

I will be going back to Krakow and I WILL be using KrakowTransfers again. Massive value for money and mate our trip to Krakow very special and welcoming. I highly recommend this company!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"clean car"
"english speaking driver"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"excellent driver"
in 5 reviews
"krakow city"
"day trip"
"auschwitz birkenau"
"trips"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We arrived in Krakow to stay one night, with the intention of doing the Auschwitz tour the following day, then from Auschwitz to Zakoplane, where we stayed for a further few days. We came across 'Krakow Transfer Tour' on the net and booked them for the taxi service instead of getting trains and buses, not to mention dragging our luggage everywhere.
Our english speaking driver collected us at our hotel and took us to our destinations as and when requested for the agreed rate, very safe and friendly company, was great getting chuffer driven with our luggage in the boot and without made feel you where on a meter! Very relaxing service, highly reccomended to anyone! John - Dungannon Northern Ireland

Reviewed February 2, 2013

this company is highly professional in my experience. very good value for money and i also had excellent communication with both the driver and the mgmt who i had to get a receipt for my travel insurance. i will definately use this company again when i am back in the krakow region

1  Thank Lorna D
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Booked by web and email and was greated at Krakow by a friendly driver with a card with my name on it. Pleasant ride to hotel in a nice car and comparable price to the waiting taxis. I booked for the return trip to the airport with the driver when he dropped us off at the hotel and we were picked up promptly for the return trip. Highly recommended and will use on my next trip to Krakow.

1  Thank Mark T
See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have used this company in the past and have never been disappointed. Our flight arrived 30 minutes early and just moments later our driver, Lucas, walked in and whisked us to the car which was clean and warm. He was very friendly and he and my husband chatted away. Lucas was very informative about Krakow and gave us some useful tips. On the return home, again he was there waiting for us and the whole experience was stress free, punctual and very good price. Will definitely use again, much cheaper than booking direct with the hotel.