“Like the others say, best burger ever.”
Review of Moaburger

Moaburger
Ranked #55 of 1,732 Restaurants in Krakow
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

For a quick meal before exploring the city, this burger is awsome. The look on my face when I tasted this burger was epic :D This burger is a must have.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,810)

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Super place to have a quick healthy but tasty burger. Suitable for vegetarians too.

I had a yummy bean burger, it was large and very filling.

The service was quick, friendly staff, reasonable price and the place was nicely decorated with some great facts on the wall about the Moa bird. Do look up, as the lighting is very artistically hung.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went to this restaurant quite in the evening after a night spent with some friends.
The price is good, since the quality is not really the one you would expect from a fast food, but much better indeed; the service is faster than in many other places and really nice compared to the average.
I took a classic burgher with blue cheese, the meat was simply delicious as well as the ingredients, the Burgher was rich and abundant. Fries taste was memorable and for sure among the very best ever eaten in Krakow. I would definitely recommend it for every kind of visits and events to everybody. I really look forward to have another burgher there.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Tasty gourmet burgers. We went halvies because it was too big to have one each.. As we are quite petite! Free wifi too :)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were in this restaurant as a group of 8 people.
We ordered different burger and also fries, the team was very fast serving and it was delicious.
Very good ratio of quantity and price.

Thanks for thoses good burger
I wonder how stuff like McD and KF... can exist if we have so wonderful individual burger shacks