“great choice to test out a milk ber.”
Review of Polskie Smaki

Polskie Smaki
Ranked #153 of 1,678 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Staff were wonderful and patient. Even giving us samples to to try.

Food is very good. Excellent choice.

1  Thank craigt3365

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Polskie Smaki is a nice, quaint Mleczny "Milk" Bar similar to an America cafeteria, but smaller. The food is classic Polish fare including gotabki (stuffed cabbage rolls), meat and cheese stuffed zucchini, sour soup, skewered meat/vegetables, schnitzel, pierogi (dumplings), etc. We ate with several other American couples on two different days and everyone absolutely felt the food was fantastic and a steal ($5-$7/person). The counter staff are very helpful, speak good English, and were willing to take the time to explain the various dishes on offer to a group that was relatively new to Polish cuisine.

2  Thank rustycat83
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been using Polskie Smakie every time I go to Krakow. I have been visiting since 2002. The standard of food has always consistently good and great value for money. Quick and easy. Staff were happy and smiling and helpful on my recent visit. Menu's in different languages. No worries.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My first taste of Polish food and I was not disappointed. I liked the variety of dishes, served in a cafe style restaurant. Once you buy and sit down, nobody bothers you until you finish. Interesting that the norm is to take your dirty dishes to a serving hatch for washing up. Great idea and not difficult to do.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We loved this self service restaurant serving typical Polish food! My husband, daughter & I had soup! They were really good! We had different kind of meat for the main course & they were all cooked to perfection! And the bill was so cheap! Really good ! Will certainly recomend this place to family and friends who will be visiting Krakow!