“Brill”

Ranked #11 of 90 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very prompt and organised. Found Adam very courteous and friendly. When we go back will be in touch again. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Illingj
Adam C, Owner at Auschwitz-Krakow Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Hi !!

I hope to meet you soon. It's great to have customers like you.

There are newer reviews for Auschwitz-Krakow Tours

Reviewed December 26, 2012

After many emails back and forth to Adam and Karol I booked the Auschwitz/Salt Mine tour. Karol was right on time, friendly and fun! He took care of every detail and kept us entertained as well. I would use their services again if we ever return to Krakow. My only suggestion is that we prefer off the beaten path places to eat and our lunch was next to the Salt Mines. I will say it was good, just a little touristy for my normal restaurant. Thanks for a great time!

2  Thank trime

We are delighted that you have chosen our company. I promise that next time we will find a lot quieter restaurant. The choice is really wide. I hope to see you soon.

Adam

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We used this company for the Auswitz, Auswitz Birkenau tour. Our pick up time was 09.15am at our apartment and Adam our guide was punctual and pleasant. We watched a video with background information about the camps and the journey took just over an hour. On arrival I was pleased not to just be chucked out the car, Adam came in and got our tickets and headphones as we took the opportunity to use the toilet facilities, again Adam showed us where to meet our English speaking guide at 11am and was waiting when we finished our tour two hours later, a quick journey to Birkenau and another tour for an hour and Adam was still waiting outside when we finished. The company were very efficient, the vehicle very clean and the driver very pleasant and helpful, it felt very safe and I think they are people and a company you could trust, even if there was an issue they would keep you updated and assist you. Ultimately it might be a more expensive way of doing the tour but basically it is a private taxi and I thought it was very good value for money and money well spent.

3  Thank westwing2

Thank you for your kindness, we are constantly expanding. I hope to see you soon and that you will be even more pleased.

Adam

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We first contacted Adam after reading the Trip Advisor reports..........All of which are spot on. Adam collected us from the airport , how nice to arrive in a new country and receive such a friendly welcome. The next day he told us when to be ready at our hotel so that we would arrive in Auschwitz in time for the English guided tour. When we got there he drove us to a deserted railway track with one carriage sitting sadly alone and decorated with floral tributes. We would not have seen this without Adam and it certainly set the tone for the day, we were instantly floored with emotion. Adam then took us to the camp , sorted out tickets and even gave us money for the loo! He is wonderful. On finishing this tour he drove us to Birkenau and again made sure we were happy and offering to be in the car should either of my parents ( 80 and 79 years old) feel that they would like to go back and sit down. They didn't but the offer made it more comfortable for them. On our way back to the hotel he drove us off the beaten track to see allsorts of buildings and villages. Superb. The following day he again told us when to be ready so that we could join the English speaking tour of the salt mines. The mines have 380 steps to descend in the first part of the tour so Adam sorted out an elevator for my parents who then met us at the bottom level. It was fantastic as they would not have been able to cope with those steps, and the saved energy meant they could enjoy the tour and manage the remaining 100 or so stairs. Adam also gave us suggestions for dinner and made the booking for us. He is always there, you never need to look for him , he finds you no matter when you appear from your tour. He is always punctual too. Finally we booked him for the return to the airport and had a ride from his partner Karol who was also punctual , friendly and speaks excellent english.

We all said that using Adam and his company made our holiday easy and enjoyable and we would recommend them to anyone, in fact we would urge people to hire them.

Thank you Adam and co for a great time in Krakow.

2  Thank Travelbunny65

Hi!!

It is very important to us that our service quality as high as possible. We want you to feel at home when you come to our country.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I emailed Karol who was quick to reply and let me know everything i needed to know prior to coming over to krakow.

his services are second to none, and he couldnt do enough for me and my partner and especially made my partner feel welcome by joking about with her, which i found really nice.

we booked Karol for the airport transfers and the Auschwitz - salt mine tours and he was so great with taking us where we needed to be, paying for the tour guides and making sure we were in the right area, and at the end of the night i paid him for his services and for the admissions he paid for in advance.

sure he is more expensive than taking a bus with a big tour company, but we got privacy and a bespoke tour with personalised assistance and were made to feel important.

thanks very much from me and Melissa, if we come back (which we hope to) we will arrange another service from you.

Thank you for being you recommend our company. You are absolutely right, every customer is treated very individually. We look forward to seeing you again