“Good but overpriced”

Ranked #717 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Italian, Polish, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Milano Restaurant is a place of culinary power, Milano, an Italian restaurant pulsating with life. Our chef, Grzegorz Fic, invites you to taste our excellent Ossobuco ala Milano with grilled gnocchi, Pappardelle with wild mushrooms and parsley, or a traditional Polish dish – Veal cheeks with mashed carrots and baked potatoes, let yourself be tempted by the excellent Crème Brulée with crunchy caramel. We know ... that success is in the details. Enjoy!
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a chicken ceaser salad and a stake. The steak was excellent. The salad was ok just could not find much chicken or dressing. Overall good food but for the price of 45 and 79 Pln I would expect to get something truly outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Milano Ristorante

Reviewed October 15, 2013

What a quaint lovely restaurant. The inside looks like an old English tearoom. I ate here twice as i was so impressed with the food. The lasagne was better than what I had in Rome.I ordered a side salad which was the size of an allotment......best to share. My Mum had Veal Chops with cabbage and said it was the best she had tasted. You receive complimentary pate and bread rolls. For the meals, 2 glasses of wine and 2 sprites, we paid the equivalent of £20.00. The service is top notch.
Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

very good service and very good food. Only in Krakow for a few days but dined there twice.
Do look inside the restaurant - even if dining outside - lovely interior

Reviewed October 1, 2013

had a really lovely meal in this beautiful building. All food top notch. Only thing that upset me was the waiter stating several times "was it good service and pointing at the suggested service charge - optional) Yes we had a good meal and the service was OK until I had to leave the table to ask for the bill, bit spoilt by waiter pushing for his tip, which we would have been reasonably generous with. Don't let this put you off - our meals were excellent.

We were sat near to the kitchen area and we were about to complain about the noise from the washing up area, a senior waiter had already picked up on this and there was a conversation in the kitchen and the door remained closed for the rest of the evening.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ate here on our visit to Krakow. The food was very good. The service was excellent. With so many places to choose from, we had no regrets eating here. I would eat here again if I'm in Krakow. If you like Italian food, you won't be disappointed.