Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$74
eDreams$74
Agoda.com$75
FindHotel$75
Tripadvisor$74
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend due to location. Place is very clean. It’s basic budget accommodation at the highest. Found the beds comfy, place clean and easy to get around. No lift so beware you are going up a stairs to second floor. No reception but someone will meet you on arrival. Very helpful girl met us and gave us map and recommendations nearby. Lockers available to leave your cases if not leaving until later. Approximately seven restaurants on the street. Italian across the road excellent and Miod Malina ? was really good. Slightly more expensive but a must.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I fell for the location, directly in the old town, when booking, near to everything, and was also very satisfied with the room, simply but beautifully decorated. I rejoiced over perfect cleanliness and the owner/hostess was very friendly and helpful. The only downside might be noise in the evening. It's tolerable with the windows closed, but when it's open it gets loud in the evening and on weekends.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Excellent service, quiet and beautiful room, wonderful location and very nice people, I regret that I stayed here for only just 3 nights.Johanna and Iulia are very kind and very helpful, I had everything that I need it. Highly recommended.

Room tip: best location
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

one of the best locations in the old town to stay in....on a charming quiet side street with several restaurants right there.....the only tram stop in the oldtown right around the corner.....charming owner right on the premises.....sometimes I could hear the faint sounds of Mass being said in the church at the end of the street or the faint sounds of distant footsteps and conversations as they approached.....it was so romantic in that sense...….2 flights of old European stairs,(think 4)…...3 keys to access the various doors.....barrel vaulted entrance.....if you are sensitive to noise,ask for an interior room as opposed to one on the street as the noise can echo off the buildings......for the money you cant beat this place

Room tip: if you want to feel krakow,chose the street view streets......you want quiet,choose the courtyard rooms
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I stayed here for five nights and had a very comfortable stay. I had a room facing the courtyard which was very quiet. The room itself was spotless and well maintained. The location is excellent, just a five minute walk from the Main Square and with a small grocery store just down the street. I had no problems taking a cab from the train station here so I would recommend that over a cab from the airport if you want to save some money. Breakfast next door at the Black Duck was good although maybe a tad expensive at 30PLN.

The owners were super friendly and although they aren't physically on the premises were able to help me with any questions I had via e-mail. I had originally wanted a place with reception but this worked out okay for me. I'm a fairly self-sufficent traveller, however, so your mileage may vary. It would have been nice to have a small fridge in the room but for the price I can't complain too much. Also, being an older building the floors are somewhat creaky so you will hear creaks coming from your neighbors but I think that is somewhat the norm in Poland.

Date of stay: September 2017