“lots of exhilarating slides and activities”
Review of Park Wodny

Park Wodny
Ranked #68 of 304 things to do in Krakow
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun for the whole family: sauna, water massage, jacuzzi, climbing walls and 800 meters (2,624 feet) of twisting slides.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went with my son for his 12th birthday and we both had a great time. Easy access from Krakow via bus. We caught bus 129 from outside Galleria. Consisted of about 10 water slides for age 10 and over and then several others for younger kids. one slide is designated age 12 and over and two slides aged 13 and over. I checked out the 13 and over slides and felt they were fine for my son - more steep and exciting. He did these and loved them. We bought the full day ticket so we could stay beyond 2 hours. We stayed about 3.5 hours and had a great time. No queues for the slides (went in the morning on a school day in December), and also rock climbing walls, floating river, pontoon rope walk and spas and showers for enjoyment. We both loved the rides but a couple of slides you did feel the joins a little. Also on one of the 13 yr plus slides I would become airborne and banged my head once and also scratched my side. So if you are cautious or concerned about going fast then stick to the smaller slides. A fun day had. On arrival you are given a wrist band which also acts for your own secure locker.

3  Thank Barubenere
There are newer reviews for Park Wodny

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I had fun!!! Was definately a large waterpark considering its indoors. The bathing temperature was nice and some of the slides were fast :-)

1  Thank Erik N
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Lots of attractions for teenage kids and plenty for smaller ones too, but not a great deal for infants. Most attractions need a minimum height of 1.4m and the ability to swim. There are climbing walls, slides, whirlpool, water volleyball and lots more. Place was clean and well managed.

2  Thank PutneyPat
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went here with a few friends to have some fun on a rainy day, since the park is indoors. We had fun the whole time, there are a few good slides, my favorite one is the black one. There were lots of other fun activites to be done in the pools, like climbing up the walls, streching some ropes and etc. Make sure you're body is prepared because mine wasn't and the next day my whole body was aching! So it was pretty cool overall but the price is kind of high and you have to pay for sauna separately.

4  Thank Farnoosh A
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for our anniversary a few months back. We'd been living in Krakow for a while and had seen signs for it, so we decided to check it out. We were not disappointed! The slides were different levels of thrill, and we went on them several times. My favorite part was the lazy river - it actually goes pretty fast! They also have a wave pool, obstacle courses, and even a lap pool (which I wouldn't recommend for an actual workout. there were a lot of kids in that pool too). There are places to stand and let the water massage you and salt water jacuzzis. I think it's perfect for young couples, families with children, or even older people, since there's something for everyone. Would absolutely recommend! The one issue we had was getting there: we took the bus and ended up walking a little further than expected. It's sort of hidden behind a grocery store. but otherwise, totally awesome.

4  Thank morethanafeelin