Book In Advance
Tours from Krakow Urban Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Krakow Urban Adventures
from $69.20
from $84.20
from $99.20
from $101.50
More Info
All reviews pierogi soups walking food tour highly recommend this tour evening food cooking class polish cooking smoked cheese polish home local life polish words communist city cooking course adventure tour market tour cooking experience fantastic food tour
Reviewed yesterday

I would really suggest to do this type of tour because it shows you places you wouldnt ever ended up without the guide. Karolina was my guide and she is very knowledgable about the story of Warsaw, and she has the ability to explain it very clear. You wont get bored one second in this tour..and the Pizy in the jar is something to try! soo good!!! thank you for the beautiful experience Karolina!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I had the best time doing the market trip/polish cooking workshop led by Olga. She was so friendly and made everyone in the class feel welcome and included. I loved visiting the local market with her and ordering the food using the polish she had taught us because it is not something I would normally do alone. The class itself was very down to earth with no pressure, although she encourages you to participate as much as you want to. The perogies we made were delicious and she also introduced us to traditional polish appetizers and desserts. I now feel confident about being able to make these with my family from scratch this Christmas!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This tour was fantastic! So much fun! You learn from the owner how to make traditional Polish dolls and they are a lot easier than they look (though still challenging enough all you can do is look at your work and laugh). You really bond with the group as you make dolls together and Monika leading the tour was wonderful! The materials are recycled, you are supporting a great cause, and you get to keep your cute little souvenir doll!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We were in a friendly group of 5 and got to experince amazing food and drinks in great company. Mateusz catered to everyones needs and gave a lot of information about the local places, the language, aswell as the food. After we got given a small map with details of the places the locals eat, we went to nearly all of them after the tour and the food and atmosphere was amazing. We didnt know much about polish food before we did the tour but now we have fallen in love with it!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My partner and I had the pleasure of spending an evening with Mateusz on Sunday night. Even though there was only the 3 of us we had a wonderful time with interesting conversation great food and absolutely wonderful food. Mateusz took us to only local family fun restaurants, and was passionate about Poland’s culture and history. Come with a good appetite because there is plenty of food!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I highly recommend this tour. We tried a lot of food and it as all delicious (eat a light lunch!). I had a hard time choosing between the different tours on this site, and I'm so happy I chose this one. Our guide, Mateusz, was genuinely excited to share good food with us and show off the best places to eat in his city. He had a lot of good information both about the food and about growing up in Poland, and was open to any questions from the group. It was really a fun evening.

Reviewed 1 week ago

It was an awesome tour with great insides about Poznan, Poland and the polish cuisine!!! It's a "must-do" when you're in Poznan! Thanks again to our great guide!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Mateusz was very knowledgable, friendly, and old many funny interesting anecdotes. I had a lovely time walking around Kazimierz and discussing a variety of topics. I highly recommend taking a tour with Mateusz. This work is his passion and he is very dedicated to his craft.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We just had a market tour and workshop with Olga learning how to make pierogi. It was such a fun and informative workshop, Olga is such a generous host! Our kids and we loved it all. Highly recommended for future visitors.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I scheduled a pierogi making class with Olga prior to our arrival to Krakow. I would recommend this tour and activity to anyone traveling to Kraków, no matter the age! We had the absolute best time and throughout our two week Eurotrip, I would have to say that this experience was definitely in our top three favorite things we experienced. Olga was sweet, funny and welcoming. We left the experience feeling more like friends of hers than acquaintances. You will not be disappointed if you book this tour!