“Good tour, nice guy”

Krakow Tour Guide Christopher
Ranked #39 of 255 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Cracow Tours with a licensed english speaking tour guide.Tours in Cracow's Old Town,The Royal Route ,Wawel Royal Castle,Kazimierz Tour-former Jewish District with Oscar Schindler's Factory,Auschwitz-Birkenau Tours,Wieliczka Saltmine Tours,Zakopane and Tatra Mountains ,Rafting Trip,Catholic Tours:Wadowice,Czestochowa (Black Madonna Painting),Lagiewniki,Pope John Paul II Routes in Cracow and Surroundings,tours and transfers in Poland on private requests..... See you in Krakow!
Montesson, France
142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Good tour, nice guy”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We booked Chris for a 3 hour walking tour of the old part of Krakow last Sunday. He arrived at our apartment on time. He proved to be a charming and very informative guide. We all enjoyed the tour despite the snow! It was a very useful introduction to the beautiful city of Krakow.

Visited October 2012

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A terrific guide”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Kazimierz Jewish District and the Oskar Shindler's Factory

It was my first visit to Poland in 26 years and oh how Krakow has changed. I barely recognized Kazimierz which is now restored and full of life. My partner and I took a 2 hour walking tour with Chris who was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a thorough knowledge of the History of Jewish Krakow and answered our questions easily.
I thoroughly recommend Chris, email communication was great as he answered all questions very quickly.

Visited August 2012
Uxbridge, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“More Than A Guide”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I were first time visitors to Poland and this was our first time with a private guide. Both were amazing experiences! Chris is a thoroughly decent and knowledgeable guide. He answered all our preliminary e-mails long before our trip and worked with us to design the perfect visit even down to advice on hotels and restaurants. We spent 3 days with Chris and he became more of a friend than a guide. Great sense of humor and positive attitude. Even helped my wife negotiate jewelry purchases! Prices were very reasonable and we felt we certainly got our money's worth. Would highly recommend Chris for your stay in Krakow!

Ikast, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a guide”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

It was pure coincidence but how lucky we were to run into Chris. What a guide. My husband and I had hired him as our personal guide for a visit to the Jewish Quarters and Oskar Schindler’s Factory. First he listened to our wishes and then let them go into what he had already planned. What a knowledge he shared with us. A friendly, decent man with an eye for what we wanted. We were much wiser after the hours we spent with him.
Not only was he a perfect guide, he helped us in other ways. For example we wanted a tour to Nowa Huta where he couldn’t go with us. Then he let a fellow guide contact us so that we had another good day.
We cannot recommend him enough. Should you have the possibility, then do take Chris.
Birgit Bundgaard, Denmark

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Birgit Bundgaar... C
Northern Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing tour guide - Christopher made our holiday in Krakow!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I cannot believe that Christopher is not number 1 on this list. I booked Christopher for 4 days and he was punctual, very accommodating and his english was excellent. had it not been for his assistance and passionate tours of krakow we would have missed sooooo much!! On day one Christopher took us on a walking tour of krakow which was very informative and then the next day we did his Jewish tour which was excellent. on the third day we did the salt mines and Christopher helped us get tickets and waited over 3 hrs for us to complete the tour - now that is service!!! On the 4th day Christopher had a personal engagement that he had to attend but true to his word he had another colleague lined up to take us to Auschwitz! I cannot rate these tours high enough. at the end of the first day I tried to pay Christopher for the tour but he refused and said he would take the money at the end of all the tours!!! What a thoroughly decent guy!!! If you want the best tours ever please please please do not book any tours with other companies or you will be sorely disappointed that you missed out on these cracking tours!!!

Visited December 2011