“Delicious Food”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This restaurant in a convenient locatioj very close to the central square offered both great food and excellent + friendly service. They had multiple tasty vegetarian meals which is rare in Poland but convinced us to give it a try - we were not disappointed!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband, 2 sons and I ate here on a beautiful evening on the outdoor patio. Great place to enjoy both great food and people watching. The service was good and the food fabulous-pictures included!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

On our first visit to Krakow. Perfect setting on Market Square. Dining outside watching the world go by and being entertained by street entertainers while we ate. Waitress was charming and helped in our food choice. Food was so delicious. I had the pierogi (dumplings) and my partner had wild boar flaki (stew). We are still raving about it. Also enjoyed the most gorgeous cocktail which looked and tasted wonderful. Great value for money too.

2  Thank sjkh55
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Excellent from the staff to the food,,Warm welcome to me and my family ,,attentive waitress who entertained my children with whatever they wanted from the sumptious menu,,Value for money,,4 courses with wine Brandy Vodka and coffee less than £60 british pounds,,,,,,,,,,,Absolutly 10/10

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were invited by very nice promoter. Beautiful basement, a very pleasant atmosphere. The food was brilliant. The quality of food for the money simply phenomenal. I highly recommend it.