“Not good if its your birthday”
Review of No7 Restaurant

No7 Restaurant
Ranked #285 of 1,751 Restaurants in Krakow
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited here on January 1st. Had to choose a different starter and a dessert this might be cos they were busy for NY. The choice of wine was limited to a white, rose and a red and only by the glass even though all through the menu they have recommended wines to have with your dishes. My partner told them it was my birthday and asked them to do a special dessert, this was acknowledged when the dessert was brought to the table. It was empty as well, should've seen the signs. Main course comes with no side dishes and no choices on the menu and saddle of lamb comes dry as the bone. Would avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

down in a little dungeon, décor is beautiful, I had the duck in cherry sauce with cassis, it was cooked to perfection, my friends opted for carbonara and spag bell, which they raved on, it was mid week when we were there so it was a little quiet, glad we never missed this one , well worth a visit

Reviewed November 7, 2012

In the main square but not the easiest to access as it it is in a corridor and down a stairs to the basement so may find it difficult to attract the casual customer. It was quiet the night we were there and would have been more enjoyable if there was more company. The menu was wide and the found very good and not expensive. Would be quite happy to return.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Maybe during autumn and cold season, not the best experience. The place is quite big, enough space between tables. I liked the kids area - rare nowadays. Wine selection is not impressive but okay. When it comes to food, I must say I did not find anything which impressed me. Aspect was so-so and taste was also not at its best. i tried the tartar - too many capers, really the meat not the best. I had Viener shnitzel for the main and I have to say it was bad - taste quite greasy. Friends had salmon with shrimps and it was fat. Kitchen needs improvement and We are not so critical. We go out a lot in the city and for a restaurant in the heart of the Rynek, One would expect much more. And for the experience, I found it expensive versus other places. It is that kind of place where I will resume at "been there, done that" and that is kind of it...

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My friend and I ate here on a Friday night and we got a table outside right by the square entertainment of fire dancers. Amazing food...we shared a plate of pierogi then both had the tomato and parmesan soup. My main was the stuffed chicken with red wine and cabbage on the side, while my friend had the trout with cranberries and potatoes. Both of us found the food so delicious! I then finished with the cheesecake..a little dry, but lovely nonetheless. My friend had 2 beers and I had 2 spritzers and the total for both of us was 200zl... excellent value! Highly recommend this place. The service was excellent too.