“Krakow easy paced place”

Escape2Poland - tours and transfers
Book In Advance
More Info
$39.79*
and up
Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour from Krakow
Ranked #7 of 80 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Krakow is the second largest city in Poland and one of the country's main tourist destinations. The city is recognized as a Poland’s principal center of science and education because of its numerous universities and other institutions of higher learning. While sightseeing this historical city you can explore: The Royal Wawel Castle & Cathedral, Magnificent baroque Churches, St. Mary’s Church, St. Florian’s Gate and Barbican (The Best Preserved in Europe), Main Market Square, Cloth Hall and many more! While in Krakow we encourage everyone to visit nearby places such as: Auschwitz and Birkenau - it’s a place that should be known by everyone and visited at least once in a lifetime. Heartbreaking and breathtaking part of world history that should be remembered. Wieliczka Salt Mine - one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland and among twelve objects on the UNESCO’s World and Natural Heritage List. Schindler Factory - a place to explore the jewish history in Krakow. Zakopane Day Trip - go and see the beautiful sights of polish mountains. Dunajec River Tour - see the historical monuments and just relax rafting on a mountain river.
Barcelona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Krakow easy paced place”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Krakow was a very friendly and lively interesting place with lots of history, very good restaurants and well worth a visit here.

• Polish first
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No qualms here...”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We actually stayed in Katowice (40 mins from Krakow) and most companies I enquired with weren't willing to travel that far to collect us, and those that said they would, offered to do so at an extortionate rate. Escape2Poland however, were one of the cheapest and didn't hesitate to collect us from Katowice. It was just myself and my partner in the taxi itself. The taxi was on time, the driver was pleasant and didn't speak much English but we got by just fine. The journey was pleasant and the tour was, well, it's difficult to choose words to describe a concentration camp but it was informative and I learnt much. All in all, I would totally recommend.

Visited July 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Excellent pre-trip information and tours to the Salt Mine and Auschwitz went smoothly.
Bit more time for souvenir shopping at sights would be helpful. No complaints except that we had to pay for the taxi back to the airport which should have been included.
Good value and a great city.

GREECE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed in Krakow from 5 to 8 of August, and I booked this tour only 2 days before, via internet and after a very quick search.The driver was absolutely on time and the guide gave us many interesting information. After having a misunderstanding about the price of the tour, everything was settled down simply and friendly. I feel that this is a proof of professionalism and reliability. I would strongly recommend this tour.

Visited August 2014
MonikaWroblewska, Manager at Escape2Poland - tours and transfers, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your feedback.
We are pleased you had a great experience with our company and would be willing to recommend us to others it means a lot to us. All the best!
Tralee, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Escape2Poland - fantastic tour of Auschwitz”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I took a trip to Auschwitz with this company in July 2014. I was in Krakow for only 2 days and booked this trip online just two days before. The price was so reasonable that I would have been prepared to overlook any faults. But I didn't have to. From start to finish it was excellent. The pick-up from my apartment was on the dot, the trip in the minibus was utilised with a film on Auschwitz, the guide on the actual tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau was the best I have ever had on any tour. Impeccable English combined with passion for his subject made it a history lesson to remember. I regret I did not get his name as I would like to recommend him to others.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Roberta K
Dear Roberta,
Thank you for yoru feedback. Wea re glad you were satisfied with our services and enjoyed yoru stay. We would love to serve you again in a future!