Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $40.30
from $4.27
from $13.20
2,890 results
All reviews auschwitz birkenau salt mines small group tour salt mine tour mini buses picked up from our hotel on arrival pick ups both occasions day tour cracow tours dropped off organised tour great company english speaking guide meeting point excellent tour
Reviewed 2 days ago

Very knowledgable Captain who pointed out many buildings and the history behind them, this was in addition to some audio details played. The one problem with the trip was the details of where to meet the boat as this just said the bend in the river which contained numerous boats. The boat when located after nearly 30 minutes walking up and down was between two blue flags, this could have easily been detailed in the booking details to save time and worry that we would not find our boat in time.

Reviewed 2 days ago

An excellent visit. Well organised and very interesting. The mimi bus arrived on time and the journey was quick. The stairs were much easier than expected and the structures absolutely beautiful.Very good guide. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The exhibition was really nice but the organisation of the museum is terrible. There were too many big groups with guide which blocked the way of the museum and made our road terrible.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Booked tour with 655 am pick up. Day before was notified via email that it was moved up to 545AM - hard to do with arrival from US that day but had no choice. Not able to secure breakfast either with such an early pick up. Tour was ok - guide seemed bored and disinterested as she had done this tour repeatedly. Well of course they have. I have done numerous tours in various cities as I like the knowledge provided. Did not get the feels from this one. Was returned back to Krakow by same driver who took us there. He knew not a word of English though they advertise that is what they provide. The non English was not that big of a deal until he dropped us off outside of town in the afternoon. Basically just spoke harshly to us and gestured to get off. WHAT?? It was not where we boarded. We did not want to get off bus but he demanded we do. We used our google maps back to Discover Krakow office where I shared our displeasure with the way that was handled. Was told to calm down. Really? Service by 3 young ladies in office was not acceptable. Did salt mine tour in the afternoon. Lack of communication on time was also issue. They could not tell me pick up time in that office either. Salt mine tour was ok - guide better than camp tour. Had to wait @20 mins for bus back to Krakow. They know when tour ends - shouldn't bus be there already?
Overall I would not use this tour company again.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Used this company for airport collection and return.

Staff were waiting for us with a clear sign and took our luggage. Good clean BMW took us and a very pleasant and safe transfer. On the way back, collected on time and dropped off right outside terminal.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Very interesting tour and worththe time it took. It is a very long tour but would definitely reccomend it.

Reviewed 5 days ago

My partner and I bought tickets to take the shuttle bus from the bus station in Krakow to Auschwitz the night before our tour. The ticket said it must be printed to get on the bus, and on discovercracow.com it said that if you have no way to print the ticket, just go to their info point and they would be happy to print the ticket.
The bus was to leave at 7:10am, so we arrived at the bus station at 6:30 to print our tickets - there was no info point, and when I called Discover Cracow, the woman told me that the info point was located in a different location and it was impossible that the address of the info point was not specified on their website. She then opened their website, looked and told me, "I guess you're right. There is no address." Then refused to tell me anything other than they don't give refunds.
This is AWFUL customer service and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

People go here trying to understand the "why" and leave only understanding it can happen again. I had visited another concentration camp in another country. I came away with a sterile history lesson. Auschwitz will assault your emotions and leave you numb. You start with an entry at the main gate under the sign "Arbeit Macht Frei". Our tour guide gave us stickers and told us to put them on our shirts and line up. The irony was not lost on me. Then we walked in and down a tree lined lane between brick building that could have been a college campus. Then you notice that the shadows are a little deeper and the day a little colder. You are guided through building after building, each one progressing the nightmare. Each room shows a new horror a little worse than the one before. The final assault is when you are shown personal affects that personalize the crimes committed and you are drained. No normal person can walk away from this experience unchanged. We continued on to Birkenau that further reinforced the lesson. Everyone should see this as a warning against the future because it has happened since but cannot be allowed to happen again.

1  Thank lbhorton1953
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

When going to the salt mine I was not sure what to expect. What welcomes us was a maze of chamber and passages filled with sculptures and beauty. Only a 30min bus journey from krakow main square this is a must see attraction. Our guide Joanne was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This tour was something that we felt we must do on our visit to Krakow. We spent 2.5 hours in Auschwitz and then a very short break for lunch before a 3 minute drive to Birkenau and spent an hour and a half there. Our guide was excellent and the whole day was very well organised. The information provided on booking was very good and explained about bag size and protocol regarding food and drink. One small thing would be to add to this information about tips. We wanted to tip the guide but did not know if it was appropriate, so had to ask.