“Reliable, friendly service”

Pro Tours Cracow - Day Tours
Ranked #108 of 270 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer high rated & recommended: Krakow Tours: Auschwitz Birkenau,Salt Mine,Zakopane,Wadowice Transfers: from/to Krakow,Katowice Airport Entertainment: Go Karting, Shooting Range, Skiing, Snowboarding.ProToursCracow has been working with tourists from all over the world since 2002. We organize all Krakow services for Individuals and Groups. We Drive with Comfortable Vans and all Drivers are English Speaking,Courteous and Friendly.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Booked a few weeks before we travelled - airport pickups at each end of our short city break, and excursions to Auschwitz and the salt mines. The drivers were always prompt, friendly and informative (assisting us in navigating promptly and efficiently the ticket queues) and the vehicles clean. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I recently traveled to Krakow and used this service almost the entire time we were there. I planned my trip far in advance and had read some good reviews regarding this company. I decided to book my transfers/tours with them and this is one of the best decisions I have ever made. From the moment we stepped off the plane, they made this trip exceptional! They were extremely punctual, very courteous and spoke great English. On our long tours, we had Paul (not the owner, who is also wonderful) as our driver. I truly feel blessed that not only we had him for our driver, but that we had the wonderful pleasure of meeting him. He went above and beyond what he needed to do. We felt VERY comfortable with him and he was very informative, friendly, patient and very much a gentleman. (before I could unbuckle my seatbelt, he was around the car and holding the door open) We must have asked him 1000 questions about Krakow/Poland and he was very knowledgable and it never seemed as if he minded. You could tell that he not only loves his job, but is very proud of his city/country. That makes a huge difference when you are on a tour. We never felt rushed and he was ALWAYS waiting in the exact spot we parted from. He pointed out restaraunts that he thought were good that I probably wouldnt have chosen (and they were actually the best meals I had) We soon learned that if he suggested it, we were wise to take his advice!!!! Both the owners driving and the other Paul's driving was great. I never felt nervous or unsafe. The cars/vans we were in were in excellent condition. I could go on and on about this tour company but the one thing I can say is that if you dont use their service, you are foolish. The service is exceptional, your arent on a bus with a bunch of other people so the service is personal, the prices are extremely competative and honestly almost the same as some of the tour brochures we saw there. I travel quiet frequently and I have never, ever written a review on any tour company either good or bad; however, this service was so outstanding that I couldnt go without doing a review. Thank you ProTours for making this one of the best trips I have ever had.

1  Thank SandyPelfrey
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We used ProToursCracow for an Auschwitz / Salt Mine all day tour. Paul (not the owner) picked us up from our hotel right on time. He had a mini-van with great AC and plenty of room. We listened to the Auschwitz intro video on the way there to give us some extra background. I believe some other companies have video screens to watch the video, but having the audio only was fine.
Once at Auschwitz we did the self guided tour (using Rick Steve's guide book); Paul also gave us some hints. Then we drove to Birkenau and self toured there. Next we drove to the Salt Mine (almost all the way back to the main town). Ate next to Salt Mine while waiting for our tour. Paul would be waiting for us at every stop. He does not leave the drop off points and we never were worried where he was. His guesstimates on how long each place would take was spot on and we never felt rushed.
Overall, everything was great. Their prices were competitive to the other companies. Paul was very friendly, spoke English, informative when we asked him Krakow questions. One thing that was thought would be nice, on super hot days (like when we were there), have some cold waters or small snack waiting for us in the van. Yes, we just had to buy them at the museums, but it would have been a nice extra given the money we paid for the private tour.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I used this company some time ago and I was really pleased with the service. Punctual and friendly drivers, vans very well maintained. I have been to Auschwitz and Salt mine and they booked a private guide for my group and this is how I exactly recommend to visit those places. You can actually book the tour with an exchange of 5 emails.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Me and my friend have used ProTours a few days ago for airport transfers tours and enterteinment in Krakow. All services were private and all were 100 % perfect. The divers are nice and professional. Prices are exactly as agreed by the email before. They drive a nice audi a6 and vw caravells, all double air conditioned. Booth of our drivers were named Paul and booth of them are outstanding.