Tripadvisor
Krakow
Post
Inbox
Search

“Ali is the best in the area ! ”

Doner House Kebab & Vege
Ranked #602 of 2,150 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ali is the best in the area !
Very friendly and the food is fantastic. I definitely recommend this place as the best Kebab In Krakow.

1  Thank Felipe7santana
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot recommend this place enough. We arrived and Ali was exceptional. Really nice man and super happy to accommodate our food requests.. he treated us amazingly, there was some music so we had fun while we waited. At the end, on top of the amazing service, the food was 10/10. The best kebab I’ve ever had.. and I live in the U.K., so l have a lot of kebab experience to compare to. Just trust me and visit this place.

1  Thank 18barbarac
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Service excellent. Really sound bloke. Up the Doner House Kebab and Vege mate. #lads #friends #myguy

3  Thank 650jordang
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Kebab 10/10
Meat tasty and fresh, freshly cooked fries, lots of salad and sauce choice!
Owner was friendly and up for a laugh. A cheap, filling lunch washed down with a beer!! Recommended!!

2  Thank holidayingpops
Reviewed December 19, 2019

I’m now 26. That means I’ve drunkenly eaten kebabs for the last 13 years (legend). I can happily say that Döner House has provided me with the most culinarily arousing kebab experience and I can highly recommend it. Personalised spice levels, doesn’t frown at the rejection of tomatoes and chats philosophically about the origins of falafel while you wait. A Kraków must.

Date of visit: December 2019