“Fight club”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Description: The Irish Mbassy is a three floor fully air-conditioned sports bar with 10 screens, Sky Sports, Setanta, Espn and Polsat Sport.We are also well known for our excellent bar food and friendly Irish service. With Karaoke on Friday evenings and live music every Saturday the craic goes on well past the final whistle!!
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here for New Years eve. I paid 50 PLN for a ticket to gain entry. There is not much about this pub that makes it an Irish bar! There is a shortage of ladies toilets so when it is busy expect to queue for ages and take your own toilet paper. Shortly after midnight a fight broke out which I was right next to. I witnessed a very drunk man getting his face punched several times then pushed to the ground. The security was slow to take any action meanwhile the drunk man was covered in blood and trying to stand up. The man who had been doing the punching was asked to leave. After 10 minutes he was back in the bar laughing and joking with a member of staff. Clearly he was a regular at the bar. After this I didn't feel comfortable in a bar where violence by the regular punters is condoned - so I left. This was a disappointing visit to my first bar on krakow. Fortunately there are plenty of other bars to choose from. Personally I won't set foot in this bar again.

2  Thank KeenExplorerLondon

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We tried to get a table in this bar on two evenings with no joy. The upstairs was closed off, which left very little room downstairs. Not giving up, we tried it for brunch on our last day and we enjoyed the food. There was plenty of choice, it was piping hot and we got service with a smile

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Visited this bar on 2 of the evenings we were in Krakow, but as the place is on several levels we tried ground & 1st floor it felt like totally different bars! But still had the good service, friendly staff & reasonably priced drinks.
Hubbie enjoyed the large screens to catch up in sports & the Karaoke on the 1st floor was a great Craic!!!
Would recommend for this time of year when it's too cold to sit outside & people watch.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting Krakow a couple of weeks ago. I came across the Irish Mbassy on my travels and decided to go in for a quick beer. It is a beautiful bar with very nice and helpful staff ! The bar food is better than any restaurant and the beer is good value too ! It covers all sporting events and also hosts live bands,karaoke,quiz nights etc. There seemed to be a good mixture of locals,expats and tourists. Well worth a visit on your travels ! A home from home !

1  Thank seanmorg1
Reviewed November 5, 2012

About as authentic as you're going to find this far from Ireland, with a good selection of Irish favorites on the menu - great sausage and mash!