“Auschwitz-Birkenau tour with Phil”
Review of Krakow Tours

Krakow Tours
Ranked #7 of 266 Tours in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Krakow Tours are an English company providing quality, personalized tours to the major sites in and around Krakow, using English speaking guides. We specialize in Auschwitz/Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine tours, we are highly recommended on TripAdvisor for our combined 1 day tour. We also offer many other interesting trips that are off the usual tourist trail.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I booked the tour via email after reading about Phil on this site. It was a surprise for my mum as it is something she had always wanted to see.
The process was so easy from start to finish and Phil really made it stress free.
He organised the tour for us at Auschwitz and then took as round Birkenau himself as there was a bit of a mix up on our part. He was very informative and showed us the dvd on the way to get us as much information as possible.
We flew in and out on the same day but I didn't feel rushed even though we knew we were a little tight on time... All in all a very successful trip. I can't say it was pleasant but we both got what we wanted from it.
Thanks Phil!

2  Thank S_Flood86
There are newer reviews for Krakow Tours

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We booked our airport transfers and a full day Auschwitz/Birkeneau and Salt mine tour with Phil.
Phil is a gentleman, so knowledgeable. Answered all our questions and was very kind and gracious to me when I felt unwell in the car. We had a lovely group of people and made friends with a lovely couple Caroline and Alan from our hotel.
Don't hesitate to use Phil as everything ran like clockwork and I am already recommending him to my friends who are thinking of Krakow for a city break

Best of luck Phil, hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was recommended to Krakow tours by a colleague and we weren't disappointed. Our taxi was waiting for us when we arrived and was there on time on departure. Phil arrived on the day of our tour exactly at 8am and we went straight to Birkenhau which was excellent as very quiet and Phil accompanied us on our walk around the camp and was very informative. We then went to Auschwitz and onto the Salt Mines with a very generous packed lunch provided on the way.
A long day but very worthwhile and arrived back at our hotel around 5pm. Would definitely recommend Krakow Tours.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Phil made the trip very easy for us as we didn't know what to expect,on the way he showed us a video which gave us an insight for our visit,the vastness of Birkenhau was hard to believe, and then to Auschwitz. We also went to the Salt Mines, these were like nothing we have ever seen before! You must not miss these! It was an excellent tour with nothing seeming too much trouble for Phil. His timings were excellent. Well done we hope you excel in your business venture. (Lunch was great too). RICHARD AND WENDA WILTS

2  Thank 28Deek
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We booked this tour on recommendation from friends and we were delighted.
Phil was very informative and was very knowledgeable about the history of the events that took place here.
We then travelled on to the Saltmines and had a great time there.
I would strongly recommend using Phil at Krakow Tours..