“Superb food but lack good customer service”
Review of Resto Illuminati

Resto Illuminati
Ranked #211 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

As a group we dined here after looking at the menu plus it was ideal as it was next door to where we were staying. Ok the service wasn't the best but the food was to die for, I went with a starterwhich was a salad consisting of beef tenderloin with blue cheese, cherry tomatoes which was lush. My main was a lamb shank which again was superb but after hearing a few of my friends enthusing about how good their beef fillet was I was jealous I missed out, lol.

Well worth the money and def on my 'to do' list for my next visit to Poland

There are newer reviews for Resto Illuminati

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I picked this restaurant for our group's first night in Krakow, by selecting those with Polish cuisine from the top 30 Krakow restaurants on Tripadvisor before we travelled. We were not disappointed. We booked a table early in the evening and when we returned to eat, there was only one table taken and we started to have doubts. We needn't have worried. By later on the place was full, not surprisingly. The menu was varied, and I think it is the first time I have seen 6 people at a table served their dinner at the exact same moment by multiple waiting staff. Seafood and meats were perfectly cooked and the flavours were outstanding. The portions were so large that after starter and main none of us could contemplate dessert, though am sure they would have been stunning too. To cap it all, there was live music from a duet to enjoy. The only drawback, the drinks were rather pricey. Definitely the best food experience of our trip

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I loved our meal here. We booked it before our trip because of its high ratings on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. Location is great - just a couple of streets from the main square. Staff were friendly and efficient. Food was outstanding - really good quality, modern twists on traditional dishes, and very reasonably priced. Atmosphere was lovely - modern decor and piano player playing away in the background throughout our meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate at 19.30 which was too early for the restaurant to be busy but it filled up (on a Sunday evening) by around 20.30. The live music (jazz piano) was a nice background and the food choices were excellent. We lingered over the meal and wine for about 3 hours. Very friendly and attentive (young) staff and excellent food.

1  Thank PeterJ H
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was undoubtedly the best meal we had during our week in Krakow - and we had a number of excellent ones.

We went for their 3 course lunch which is an amazing bargain at 49 zloty per head. With a cocktail each plus wine and some beer and a generous tip the bill was still less than 30 GBP for two of us!

Service was excellent too. All in all a fantastic experience. Strongly recommended.

1  Thank Steve R