“Ignorant staff”

Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband lived in Krakow for three years, and he visited this restaurant regularly, also took many european visitors, and works nights out, and I would also visit the restaurant when visiting Krakow, and got to know the owners and staff, however this weekend we visited the resturant with friends and and was very abruptly told by a female member of staff 'NO tables', not sorry no tables, and then I noticed tables upstairs and went to speak to a male member of staff who just brushed past me and ignored me when I spoke to him, not the usual friendly staff that we have seen in the past few years, my husband and I could not believe there disgusting attitude,

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Situated just off the main square in krakow in a lovely place surrounded by little bars and a small square very nice restaurant gets busy , food was lovely as was the service would definitely recommend .

Reviewed May 21, 2013

It is located slightly out of the tourist trail but still not too far from the Market Square. If you are looking for something characteristic and traditional this is to place to be. Nice decoration and atmosphere. Folk Polish live music, excellent food and faultless service despite the place being packed and the staff being very rushed. Unbelievable value for money.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

If you want to experience an underground restaurant, this is a great one! The food was wonderful, the atmosphere was perfect!!! We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had chicken noodle soup followed by potato pancake topped with stroganoff. There was so much food I could not finish it as delicious as it was.